Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Football Ultra, Gigamogged everyone in the dining hall

Zwamileng

Zwamileng

Greycel
I was sitting in the dining hall at my university. I come here everyday to eat. It's usually a lot of ethnics and some European international students and many urban and rural Canadians. Lots of super nerdy introverts and a few out going kids. No one really stands out and the most attractive person(me) is quite mid. I only look better than everyone around me.

It's summer so the football team is doing a camp all week and gets to eat for free. Yesterday I saw them coming in but had to leave. Today, I decided to stick around and watch the visual carnage. It was 100 or so prime specimen men absolutely mogging everything in sight. Every single dude was fit and the shortest one was 5'7. Massive frames. The big boys(lineman) were especially terrifying. The thing is there were too many Chads to count. I used to think that Chad lites and Chads were rare but I guess athletics selects for more attractive people. Everyone had a great body and 70% had a great face. Not one weak jaw. There were a few weak chins but every had strong facial development. And there were multiple Chads from every race. They all varied in height too. That means that any girl would be attracted to at least one of these guys. Everyone else basically became irrelevant.

The cream of the crop were the guys with good hair and good skin. Everyone already had a good body and was tall but these guys would be the most handsome guy in almost any room the went into and there was 30 of them. Imagine rizzing up a girl thinking you're hot shit and these guys all walk in. Brutal

Last edited:
American culture needs to be burned down to the ground

sounds like you enjoyed studying those chads a bit too much op