Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Football/Soccer is such a funny sport

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
When I watch a football match all I see are dudes running after a manmade ball trying to score points in some manmade system of symbols. There is absolutely 0 meaning to it and the same can be said for most sports really

The Elites are probably laughing their ass off when they watch those slaves playing the match because they understand what all of this is really about. Even if you look back at history you will see the slaves were the ones who played sports in an arena while the Elites were the ones sitting at the top drinking blood and fucking the sluts they had as slaves

When I watch a football match all I see are dudes running after a manmade ball trying to score points in some manmade system of symbols. There is absolutely 0 meaning to it and the same can be said for most sports really

The Elites are probably laughing their ass off when they watch those slaves playing the match because they understand what all of this is really about. Even if you look back at history you will see the slaves were the ones who played sports in an arena while the Elites were the ones sitting at the top drinking blood and fucking the sluts they had as slaves
there's a reason why normies, Chads and Tyrones love that shit same with Basketball, braindead sports for braindead people.

There is absolutely 0 meaning to it and the same can be said for most sports really
or quite literally anything else for that matter
not that things not mattering should somehow be relevant to anyone at all

or quite literally anything else for that matter
not that things not mattering should somehow be relevant to anyone at all
What’s the sauce in your pfp

one of the things i dislike the most about this forum are the reddit-tier midwit takes that pop up quite frequently
You're not smart or special for believing sports have no inherent purpose and are just for entertainment, this is not something new and everyone knows this. it's just that this assertion is of no consequence. Does OP operate in a binary where only things with inherent value can be enjoyed? in which case, he should enjoy nothing

goatis is a schizophrenic lol

Wow that was fast thank you btw I seen that anime I think and it looked like an older version so did it a new adaptation
yes, it's airing right now

You're not smart or special for believing sports have no inherent purpose and are just for entertainment, this is not something new and everyone knows this. it's just that this assertion is of no consequence. Does OP operate in a binary where only things with inherent value can be enjoyed? in which case, he should enjoy nothing
I wrote out a similar response before realizing it's not worth the time.
Football is a showcase of skill, talent and physicality i.e. who can play the ball better plain and simple. There's no ulterior meaning. It's not a fucking book with hidden context clues and interpretations. Even a downie can appreciate a good game of sportsball.

Most people who like football played football as a kid. If you didn't you won't have the same appreciation for it.

They're making bank bro, who cares about running around a ball when you can make millions, if I had the skills I'd run behind that ball too

Sports are copes indeed but unlike video games you actually train your body. You experience what it feels to be a winner for once at least, am actually good at it and i like humiliating normies lol.

Sports are copes indeed but unlike video games you actually train your body. You experience what it feels to be a winner for once at least, am actually good at it and i like humiliating normies lol.
It is unironically healthier to sit and play videogames than run and stress your body for no reason. The only reason we play sports is because we miss hunting. Plus if you are good at sports and are able to humilate and bully normies as you say then you aren't an incel and you should gtfo honestly

You're not smart or special for believing sports have no inherent purpose and are just for entertainment, this is not something new and everyone knows this. it's just that this assertion is of no consequence.
I don't know about OP but football isn't just entertainment, it's bread and circusses, a way to redirect peoples natural tribalism into having tribalism for a gay overpriced shirt and a logo and a way to have whitss worship niggers. It's a lot more damaging than just "entertainment".

Last edited:
Watching football is Chad Worship and football watchers are cucks

one of the things i dislike the most about this forum are the reddit-tier midwit takes that pop up quite frequently
I wasn't trying to be smart anyways, I was just saying what I think. You are the one trying to be a smartass here

Last edited:
I don't know about OP but football isn't just entertainment, it's bread and circusses, a way to redirect peoples natural tribalism into having tribalism for a gay overpriced shirt and a logo and a way to have whitss worship niggers. It's a lot more damaging than just "entertainment".
the appropriation of entertainment to push political messages is not exclusive to football, it's endemic to all forms of media by now
also there's still a ton of skinhead white nationalist hooligans associated with football teams, and certain teams associated with the far right, like Millwall in England or Dynamo Dresden in Germany, it's not homogenous