Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Football is tallfag capital

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
if u look at the vietnam/indonesia teams, which are supposedly short, even their players, which are 100% native, are still mostly 5 11. Even as gooks, that are 5 8 on avg, the players are mostly 5 11+.

what ? many manlets were great at football like messi, maradona, pele, baggio and many more cause footbal is one few sports where short height has advantages ( lower center of gravity )

Soccer ain’t a tallfag sports nigga. Football mogs and always will.

what ? many manlets were great at football like messi, maradona, pele, baggio and many more cause footbal is one few sports where short height has advantages ( lower center of gravity )
injury, strenght, speed. headers. etc
the style of play is very different now. maradona would get mauled today

@Top Red Garnacho
@Dneum912

the WHOLE czech attack btw

Thats the best height for football tbh, best balance/speed/agility/strength overall ratio. Everyone are heightpilled, they are most likely filled with HGH once they show talent.

why is there 0 manlets besides messi or modric
who told you there are 0 manlets jfl. Most of them are. If you're below 6'0/6'1 you're automatically a manlet. Most quarterbacks in football are 6'5 and above. Other positions aren't manlet, for eg wide receivers have an average height of 6'1. Only a few players, like Gianlucca Scamacca ,Tyrone Mings, and Haaland etc...have good heights in soccer. The rest are manlets and nothing special.

Very few 6'5 and above guys there. A college football/volleyball team mogs these guys easily.
ofc but the avg height is 5 11

who told you there are 0 manlets jfl. Most of them are. If you're below 6'0/6'1 you're automatically a manlet. Most quarterbacks in football are 6'5 and above. Other positions aren't manlet, for eg wide receivers have an average height of 6'1. Only a few players, like Gianlucca Scamacca ,Tyrone Mings, and Haaland etc...have good heights in soccer. The rest are manlets and nothing special.

American football is for retards. If i want to see brainless apes charge into eachother id go on safari to Africa

Also all these handegg players are fat fucks. Enjoy watching commercials with sometimes "sport" in between retards :feelskek:

American football is for retards.
It isn't for retards nigga. Who cares if soccer is more popular than football? The best athletes are undoubtedly those who play football.

Not bad, but this team is an outlier.The average soccer team ain' t mogging the average football team. Still can't see 6'5 and above here.
i never mentioned fucking rugby or american football, never compared them, why are you still switching the topic ?

It isn't for retards nigga. Who cares if soccer is more popular than football? The best athletes are undoubtedly those who play football.

i never mentioned fucking rugby or american football, never compared them, why are you still switching the topic ?
I ain't switching topic nigga. I just offered my opinion, and that's it. Only a few teams have tallfags in soccer. Muh tallfags. Leave the term "tallfag" for football and basketball.

I ain't switching topic nigga.
football is football, not american football, stop mentioning it then and act like a smartass
I just offered my opinion, and that's it. Only a few teams have tallfags in soccer. Muh tallfags. Leave the term "tallfag" for football and basketball.
ik, deviation from the avg height is crazy compared to other sports, but its very underestimated thats why i made this thread

football is football, not american football, stop mentioning it then and act like a smartass

ik, deviation from the avg height is crazy compared to other sports, but its very underestimated thats why i made this thread
hmmmmmm.........

@Mecoja @SerbBurekConsoomer you couldve been a football representative if ur leg bones were 3 inches longer and a 3 inch longer torso jfl
i imagine all tallfags are pressured into sports early on hence this
no way some fucking factory has a 6 2 avg, even in albania

@Mecoja @SerbBurekConsoomer you couldve been a football representative if ur leg bones were 3 inches longer and a 3 inch longer torso jfl
i imagine all tallfags are pressured into sports early on hence this
no way some fucking factory has a 6 2 avg, even in albania
What the fuck :feelskek: No wonder that entire team barely runs and theres not one really good player with ball technique, when theyre bunch of gigantos.