Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

football is bread and circuses

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
football is bread and circuses, I hate the stereotype of the cuckold who likes to see humans with the ball at their feet

I enjoy circuses.

As long as you used cracked streams I think it's a fine cope.

My downstairs neighbor is screaming at it right now “THATS A FOUL THATS A FOUL BRA!”

Liking Niggerball is gay.

I have less interest in anything that is competition.

Competitive sports coping is up there with gymcelling as the one of the best things you can do to not feel like shit 24/7. Ice hockey is much better than 0-0 scoreball though

“So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”​

-George Orwell, 1984.

Agreed
Some fans go ape shit crazy over liitel things