Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope football is bread and circus

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
football is bread and circus, even more when it involves betting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Uk is jewball central these low Iq fucking retards

I really do not understand football, or sports even. Grown men sitting around throwing tantrums because their favorite Chad footballer missed scoring a plastic ball into net

Last edited:
I never liked sports ITS GAY

I dont get how can you pay to watch guys play who make millions while you are a fucking wagecuck

I really do not understand football, or sports even. Grow men sitting around throwing tantrums because their favorite Chad footballer missed scoring a plastic ball into net
ikr jfl people have loud arguments over which team of niggers is better or who is the GOAT at kicking a ball into a net or w/e

normies love sportsball bc they are cucks with no balls

Almost everything is when you thnik about it

I really do not understand football, or sports even. Grown men sitting around throwing tantrums because their favorite Chad footballer missed scoring a plastic ball into net
"And they call us autistic..":feelskek:

Brutes will BE brutes, boring and moronic chimps destitute of all thought.

ikr jfl people have loud arguments over which team of niggers is better or who is the GOAT at kicking a ball into a net or w/e

The ONLY spare is found in the field!:feelsEhh:

I dont get how can you pay to watch guys play who make millions while you are a fucking wagecuck
Actual Christians would crucify ALL soccerfags for idolatry.

Normies are fuckin obsessed with sports, I don't understand why this cucked society worships these teams and privileged multi millionaire athletes.

Crying ffs for a team to win something. All those fuckin tears watching fuckin paint dry an for what exactly? you're team lifting a gold or silver teacup for a brief second of 'glory', rinse and repeat, clown world :society:.

Sports are retarded.

Sports are retarded.
It is absolutely cucked.

Imagine willingly watching atlethic, rich dudes earn your entire yearly income in 1 evening by tossing a ball around.

81755063 101142654758726 8517491305603923968 n

people who are obssessed with pro sports annoy the fuck out of me. Your players or owners dont give a fuck about you only your money.

Roman circus for the retarded goyim cattle.
Imagine if those britshits, germcucks and spaniggers were so interested in who is ruling them, who is genociding them and brainwashing their children like they are in watching this fake shit.

football is bread and circus, even more when it involves betting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
All sports are aside from Olympics as they happen every four year only and you see Athletes represent their countries on international stage. Aside from that yeah Sports is pretty useless.

Only learning certain sports like Weightlifting or Sprinting can benefit. Most ball centered sports are useless but individual athletics sports are important as they help us maintain our fitness levels.

Roman circus for the retarded goyim cattle.
Imagine if those britshits, germcucks and spaniggers were so interested in who is ruling them, who is genociding them and brainwashing their children like they are in watching this fake shit.

Applies to Muricans and their negro worship through NFL/NBA too.

And these normies think discussing the lives of these niggers who probably look down on them is the epitome of masculinity and anyone who doesn't consoom sportsball is effete

It is still unclear if they like to watch soccer or just men in shorts.

Its just black man and genetically gifted chad running around with ball