Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Football Is a Retard Sport

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Super Bowl Football GIF by Unlimited Moves

college football GIF

Cincinnati Bengals Football GIF by Bengals

mlb GIF by SB Nation

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuFQrLuAlom/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==

>Woooah, my son just got fucking trucked! How’d it feel to get your bell rung, son?

Putting your kids in football should be considered child abuse. You have to be a mouth breathing retard to think this is good for your kids.

>I just want my kids to toughen up.

Sorry, but the grey matter in your kid’s brain doesn’t toughen up. It only gets softer and smoother until the inside of his head looks like a wet egg.

Parents should just put their kids in basketball or soccer. Unless you won’t your kid to become a literal mouth breather. JFL at the comments

>The soft kids quit and join basketball after hits like this.

Lebron James GIF

Yeah, I’m sure Lebron was too much of a pussy to stay in football. That’s why he’s still playing at 40 yrs old and hasn’t committed CTE-induced violent felonies.

Last edited:
football
hold the ball with hands
jewmericans

It's based AF. More Tyrones and Chads getting brain damage and liquidifying themselves into vegetables after a couple decades of beating their wives and fucking gold-digging Stacies. :feelskek:

What else can you expect from a country that routinely mutilates the genitals of newborn baby boys

The world is a meat grinder for males especially melanated males

Its a chad/tyrone only sports, the more gigachads and gigatyrones play the more of a chance they have getting CTE or having their brains turned into mush which is based, hope they beat some foid to death

Only Jews could create a (((sport))) like this , it's the shittiest mainstream sport

@Govid_Dorious @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @spasticbuddy

Watching sports is some of the most boring thing I can think of. Never understood the appeal.

Screenshot 20230703 212813 Google

@CircumcisedClown

Watching sports is some of the most boring thing I can think of. Never understood the appeal.
Playing sports is fun. Sportsbetting can make sports fun to watch if you’re not a retard.

I’ve made a few thousand dollars sportsbetting, but I know when to quit. I made $1,500 this year on a huge bet, and I’m done for the year. Quit while you’re ahead.

This is Chad Sport, you think this is bad?

Try watching soccer, that is sissy sport, people faking penalties, throwing themselves at the ground and crying like little princesses over nothing...

This is Chad Sport, you think this is bad?

Try watching soccer, that is sissy sport, people faking penalties, throwing themselves at the ground and crying like little princesses over nothing...
I would rather play soccer because soccer players don’t go to prison for murder after they retire.

Football fucks with your head.

Burger football is faggotry since they wear helmets and all that padding

Football is my favorite sport tbh I enjoy watching people get tackled and fucked up

rather watch that than a bunch of sissies running around playing footsie with each other. surprised pink tutus aren't part of the soccer uni.

Right i always thought it was retarded. Football players get the most dangerous injuries and get paid the least of any sport. When i was in school i used to see people walking through the hall with football injuries thinking "This dumbass won't even get a scholarship for this shit let alone get paid"

rather watch that than a bunch of sissies running around playing footsie with each other. surprised pink tutus aren't part of the soccer uni.
Watching football is whatever.

Playing football is retarded. I played flag football, and it was lots of fun. No brains injuries either. I’m a white man. I need my brain.

Only cucks and faggots love seeing chad sexhavers autistically throwing a ball/ doing autistic stunts for hours whilst mentally masturbating to it

Watching football is whatever.

Playing football is retarded. I played flag football, and it was lots of fun. No brains injuries either. I’m a white man. I need my brain.
played in high school liked it but i sucked. i was much better at baseball but i didn't enjoy the game, was more of chore.

Only cucks and faggots love seeing chad sexhavers autistically throwing a ball/ doing autistic stunts for hours whilst mentally masturbating to it
Sports fans secretly wish that was them. It’s mental cuckoldry.

View: https://youtu.be/2fraSdN-PG8

This song is cringe, but really nails the point home.

They all want to be a 6’6” millionaire with big dicks that fuck the cheerleaders. They’ll never be that, so they cheer the men that do.

Football Is a Retard Sport:yes:

Burger football is faggotry since they wear helmets and all that padding
Americans make fun of euro sports even thought american handball is just rugby with pads and helmets on

That's not football, that's handegg, and it's something Americans made up because they got their ass beat every time

American handball haha