Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Football game

D

DamagedLoner

Greycel
When I was still a bluepilled retard and a freshman in hs I went to the first varsity football game looking to make friends or.... Even.... A girlfriend (LOL). it ended as you would expect with me sitting alone watching. I turned to look behind the bleachers and saw a couple, happy as can be going into the forest behind the field probably to fuck or so she could suck him off. That night I went home and cried myself to sleep and I'd say it was one of the first times I was blackpilled irl.

Soccer or american football?

Image 2024 09 07 082037361

@KING NOTHING is soccercel :feelsokman:

it ended as you would expect with me sitting alone watching
Brutal

This is what happens when we try to socialize and 'put ourselves out there'. It is a disaster.

saw a couple, happy as can be

We get constantly mogged and reminded of what we don't have.

We were born ugly subhumans, we never had a chance

I was at uni and it was some holiday like Christmas holidays or hlowen o something and lots of normies had their girlfriend and snogging them and shit in public or in windows of rooms and stuff. I was smoking my purple haze I got 2g for 20 and I was on my same pc playing GTA single player RP lspdfr mod and feeling like a retard. That's when I realised I can't just become normal by hanging out in normies places

Brutal

This is what happens when we try to socialize and 'put ourselves out there'. It is a disaster.

We get constantly mogged and reminded of what we don't have.
You don't even need to out yourself out there socially for this to happen. Just go outside.

when you are sub5, never put your self out there