Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Football/eurofags : do you think the Rothschilds watch football ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
To all the retarded normies who love watching niggers running after a ball, I have one and one question only :

Do you think the Rothschilds watch football ?

Meditate on that.

I hate the "Euro's" & the normies football cucks. It should be renamed "The Africa's"

To all the retarded normies who love watching niggers running after a ball, I have one and one question only :

Meditate on that.
I don't know what the past time of the Rothschild clan consists in however, it is irrelevant. Those fuckers have trust funds that encompass like 20% of the world's money, the economy could go tits up and they'd still be loaded.

Anyhow this is a whatabout-ism, it is irrelevant how the Rothschilds act, their wealth is due to some sane financial decisions their ancestors made some 200 years ago. If you weren't born rich your chances of becoming wealthy are slim to none. No grindset will change that.

As for football being born to watch, I agree. But normies are usually surrounded by their friends when they do watch football so.... It's not about the sport itself but about socializing/ drinking/ both.

Ironically most of my high IQ coworkers (the ones that get shit done)don't watch sports at all, while all the normies slop it up.
I have relatives who spent an inordinate amount of money just to watch Formula 1 live. That shit is like watching paint dry.

My favourites are out anyway but I watched it with the family and I enjoyed the time spent.
Dont know why you bring the Rothschild into this, I'm born middle class, the Rothschild had made wealth their wealth before my great grandparents were even conceived

Sometimes they watch for sure, especially if England plays. A lot of rich people do, but they aren't preoccupied by it like the normalnigger cattle.

They probably watch important games for social reasons, but other than that I doubt they will seriously keep up with it.

Meditate on that.
They are onto the most heinous, egregious disgusting things a person can think of. Child hunting comes to mind (tosltoi apparently called it out in one of his books)

They do probably watch golf, tennis, polo and horse races though. The last one im pretty fucking sure of.

Tbh, who gives a flying fuck what they do?! They should hanged or put on a wall AKA firing squad (on GTA 5) anyways... thats what i know, nigga.

probably some do idk