Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foot Fetishists of .is, What's So Appealing About Female Feet?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal
★★
I'm trying to wrap my head around how feet might be arousing.

idk about real foids but anime girl feet is :ahegao:

Tbh I really don't know. They just look so cute to me. They also look smooth as well.

Here is a theory I found off of Google

One researcher proposes that the fetish is due to sensory input in the brain. The neuroscientist Vilayanur Ramachandran suggests that the part of the brain that processes the sensation people get from feet is next to the area that perceives genital stimulation, which may account for some people's foot fetishes.

RDT 20240723 081842328930430886748786

They probably smell real bad & have a shit ton of germs & dirt on them.

They probably smell real bad & have a shit ton of germs & dirt on them.
Same could be said about the pussy.

In fact, it's even more disgusting. :feelsohgod: :feelspuke:

Actually, I'm going to defend foot fetishists here... If a foot is cleaned properly, there is no fear of getting germs or something from them. It's much easier to clean and more efficient than, say, a girl's pussy.

Not foot fetishist but do you have a fetish of certain body part your own? If so maybe this should help you to empthaize with them

Either way foot fetish is cucked

Either way foot fetish is cucked
In a sense because you're literally kissing a woman's feet. Yeah, I would reconsider if I ever had to do shit like that (shit that will never happen™).

Margot Robbie Feet 7785956

Men's sperm belong on women's feet. Simple as that. It's just basic biology :feelsokman:

Let’s be clear the feet AND the girl must be cute. There are cute girls that have nasty feet btw. Also I wouldn’t be attracted to nice feet on an ugly girl.

For me I think it plays into my oral fixation as Freud would call it. If I were a sex haver I would enjoy licking various parts of a girls body including feet, pussy, arm pits, thighs etc..

Hard to explain. If you do not have the fetish you will not get it. It's an innate sexual attraction towards female feet. Same way you are naturally programmed to like vaginas, boobs, and asses, in some guys feet are wired into your sexual attraction the same way. I had a foot fetish from when I was in first grade. I'd always love when the hot female teacher wore flip flops and I would secretly stare at her feet. I read online that in people with a fetish such as this, wiring in the brain got mixed up and parts responsible for feet and sexual arousal got linked. According to what I read a long time ago, the parts of the brain responsible for feet are close to the parts for sex drive, and things can get mixed together there