Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foolproof method to expose FAKECELS and LARPERS... GTFIH!!!!

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Most fakecels and larpers have a laptop because they have very active lives socializing and going out. What do laptops have? Webcams.

What this site needs to simply do is to turn on the webcam on their laptops and take a quick picture of their faces without them knowing it. Then if they're confirmed to be good looking Chad or even worse a Stacy, you can permanently ban them and expose them.

BONUS POINTS: you could even make a hall of shame and feature the pics of all of the FAKECELS and we would be permitted to doxx them and etc.

This shouldn't bother you because if you're a trucel, you would never have a laptop with a webcam or you'd be smart enough to put duct tape on your webcam. Good looking people are narcissistic and always want a camera on themselves so they'd never cover it up.

Implying the mods havent already got your photo in the system

Implying the mods havent already got your photo in the system

I don't have a laptop or webcam ngl.. That's why this doesn't bother me

yeah i don't have either of those things tbh

BONUS POINTS: you could even make a hall of shame and feature the pics of all of the FAKECELS and we would be permitted to doxx them and etc.
Dunno about this, it would give the fakecels an ego and a large amount of attention if we gave them recognition. They need to be permanently IP banned and have all their threads, messages and posts disappear.

I owned a webcam 10+ years ago but my bro stole it, probably made thousands of dollars making lewds of himself or some shit. Never paid me back, it cost me 100 bucks.

Fucking retarded thread tbh

Fucking retarded thread tbh
Tbh

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Most fakecels and larpers have a laptop because they have very active lives socializing and going out. What do laptops have? Webcams.

What this site needs to simply do is to turn on the webcam on their laptops and take a quick picture of their faces without them knowing it. Then if they're confirmed to be good looking Chad or even worse a Stacy, you can permanently ban them and expose them.

This shouldn't bother you because if you're a trucel, you would never have a laptop with a webcam or you'd be smart enough to put duct tape on your webcam. Good looking people are narcissistic and always want a camera on themselves so they'd never cover it up.
I agree with this. I've had duct tape on my laptops for years.

Only normal shit trash leave their webcams exposed.

low iq
kys

I have the webcam covered

Can’t see this happening

currently using my laptop actually.
cope tbqh.

Put the tape over my webcam before I powered it on for the first time.

Don't even need duct tape, mine brings a cover for the webcam, which I always have on.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠶⣿⣭⡧⡤⣤⣻⣛⣹⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣊⣤⣶⣷⣶⣧⣤⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡀⠘⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣯⣽⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠚⢛⣛⣃⢄⡁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⠛⠛⠛⠛⠚⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢀⢀⣴⣶⣶⣶⣷⡄⠊⠉⢻⣟⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠔⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⣙⠻⠿⠶⠒⠁⢀⢀⣀⣤⣰⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢿⠟⠛⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡿⠷⣶⣶⣶⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⢀⠉⠛⠛⠋⠉⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡇⢀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢨⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⡇

I have a gaming/workstation rig and don't have an usb camera. No laptop either.

imagine having your webcam exposed