Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Food to get girls horny

Weeblet420

Weeblet420

Greycel
Yo weeblet420 hear so I Wana mack food that will mack girls horny I'm gana mack something that contains foods that contain drugs the drugs are naturally in the food itself an I want to hear your thoughts the foods are: soba noodles, chili, nutmeg, cloves, black pepper, miso, napa ca edge, gaba rice, asparagus, ginko biloba, soy souse, butten mushrooms, kukitcha, watermelon, poppy seeds, shrimp, cod liver, cannabis, sea salt, black garlic, stringing metal, cacao nibs, pigs blood, pax finding, lemon zest, grapefruit zest, theobroma grandifloum and maybe magic mushrooms

stuff femoids with food until they pass out

What's the plan once the foid finishes her meal just to go over to Chad's place?

this what no pussy does to a nigga

Girls love to eat big cock.
Sadly can't deliver :feelsrope:

Girls love to eat big cock.
Sadly can't deliver :feelsrope:
But this one?

So this is what it looks like to be on meth. :feelshaha:

Aphrodisiacs: chocolate increases sexual desire in foids.

Aphrodisiacs: chocolate increases sexual desire in foids.
Thanks for replying I was reading about drugs and I found and old aztec drink that is chocolate mixed with pigs blood I think its unlikely that they drink it but what do you think?

Thanks for replying I was reading about drugs and I found and old aztec drink that is chocolate mixed with pigs blood I think its unlikely that they drink it but what do you think?
Prob fake.

Forget it, bake some cookies and add extra… sauce to it, sweet salty combination females enjoy it:feelsohh:

if you are superior Uncircumcised Incel you can add dick cheese smegma into a spaghetti or toast:ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back