Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill food is cope

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
in ancient time people bearly ate. and they functioned way better then now. they were way stronger.

i think food is a cope tool. its a subtitue for sex. i now fast. i seariously dont feel hungry.

Its an addiction like smoking or alcohol abuse. Fat people always have underlying issues that made them fat.

Then that means I cope like the pope.

Its an addiction like smoking or alcohol abuse. Fat people always have underlying issues that made them fat.
Yes. People binge eat to get over depression/inceldom.

Yes. People binge eat to get over depression/inceldom.

sweets are the biggest cope.

i allwayes thought to myself that whatever has suger in it isnt really food even

i do love food. i just dont think people need it that much. one meal per day. but big. with alot of meat and your ok

sweets are the biggest cope.

i allwayes thought to myself that whatever has suger in it isnt really food even

i do love food. i just dont think people need it that much. one meal per day. but big. with alot of meat and your ok
I would not eat so much if I was happy, you know. I am too broke/high inhib to do drugs.

I read that some afro-savages eat 1 corn per day at morning. Yes, they're skinny as fuck, but still alive. And i also read that not eating or eating less increase hormones levels.

Food is a great cope though. As long as you don’t become fat

I read that some afro-savages eat 1 corn per day at morning. Yes, they're skinny as fuck, but still alive. And i also read that not eating or eating less increase hormones levels.

the last time i ate one meal a day when i tried veganism i remember heaving a really clear mind. all my anxiety was gone. however. i couldent keep with it because i needed to cope.

thing is. what i love eating is expensive. you know. steaks and such. i feel very unsatisfied with the majority of food i eat

the last time i ate one meal a day when i tried veganism i remember heaving a really clear mind. all my anxiety was gone. however. i couldent keep with it because i needed to cope.

thing is. what i love eating is expensive. you know. steaks and such. i feel very unsatisfied with the majority of food i eat
What are you eating? Im unsatisfied because my food isnt high quality and isnt really helathy, not all healthy, i mean. I wanna try eat a lot less, but im scared that it will stunt my growth.

I fast most of the week and feel more energetic / make less mistakes at work

Anorexiccel detected.

I fast most of the week and feel more energetic / make less mistakes at work
What do you think about it? Are we supposed to have little amount of food? Or it's your organism uses energy reserves?

What do you think about it? Are we supposed to have little amount of food? Or it's your organism uses energy reserves?
Look up "hormesis", "antifragile" and "calorie restriction"

The human body is basically a system that gets stronger and healthier with occasional periods of stress, and weaker if all its needs are always satisfied. Why exactly, science doesn't know. But the "how" is very well documented.

Also, digestion diverts energy from the brain, explaining why we feel dizzy and lazy after our noon meal.

Last edited:
You just need to see it as a fuel, not something to consume for pleasure.

Just use it as a fuel, nothing more

Food is one of the only things that makes me happy. I will go the whole day without eating & then consume a day's worth of calories in one sitting. So yes, it's a massive cope, but a good one.

Anceint people also died younger

because of dissease which came due to poor hygine, or being in the cold without proper clothes and get sick ect. while they lived they were much stronger and healthier

Anceint people also died younger

you're banned but I'll reply

this is actually cope , people didnt die younger , the life expectancy was reduced due to high rates of infant deaths , otherwise those who lived usually reached their mid 60's without the help of any type of medicine