Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Food for thought: if you reject a -1/10, are you volcel?

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
Imagine literally everything reprehensible about a person (both inner and outer) you could think of and put it in a woman's body.  That woman comes up to you and hits on you. 

Do you reject her?  Are you no longer incel if you do? 

If you can't get your dick up for her, you literally can't fuck her, so you're still incel imo .

I dont think so. like if she's pure 0/10 then its like fucking an animal at that point

Always talking about the bottom 1%

No one here could get hard for a 3/10, let alone -1/10

1/10 is deformed tier, probably wouldn't go that low. I'd go for a 3/10 if she was non primitive and had feminine features

Technically yes, but practically, no.
You cannot help being disgusted by someone.

towncel said:
No one here could get hard for a 3/10, let alone -1/10

Naw man I go for 3s and 2s, particularly women with really ugly faces and skinny bodies. Khhv tho so it's not exactly successful (all women think themselves a 10 if they aren't fat)

I would not reject them even then, I am the truest of truecels.

you can't be a -1. Anyway if she is healthy I would smash.

TheVman said:
I dont think so. like if she's pure 0/10 then its like fucking an animal at that point
Kek

TheVman said:

For me a mare is above -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
If I judged them on objective aesthetics alone and they did count towards validation I would even consider them better than 6s.

According to normies, yes. Who values their opinion though?

Nope. Be at least 5 or gtfo.

imbored21 said:
7+ or fuck off

I've long suspected you were a vocel teenager who is in this community because it's edgy. I hope the above was sarcasm though.

SupremeG said:
Nope. Be at least 5 or gtfo.

Please remind me about female hypergamy again?

In this thread, we ignore the fact that, to the FHO's biology, a sub5 male is the equivalent of a female -1/10.

Thanks for taking the time to share that you don't care, lmao.

I did ask because I was approached by one girl five months ago who was a legit -1/10. I didn't reply to her text to me because she was literally the opposite of what I find attractive.

I think so, but can you really be judged for that?

VST said:
Technically yes, but practically, no.
You cannot help being disgusted by someone.

This. 

Honestly, I think incels should get a pass for rejecting women that any sane man would be disgusted by.

yes, you are. look at these experiments to see how many males are vying for a chance with even a true 1/10:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171686993

to be frank, it is a privilege to be seen worthy by even the ugliest female you can think of in our pathetic woman-worshipping society. hypergamy is out of control.