Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill food coping goes wrong for filipino brocel

runtofthelitter

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★★★
Zoomers include "fuck" in every word they say. It is clear that sex is the most important things and pleasure that humans have.

Just grab the guy and launch him out the window

“Just be happy alone” Thats the best way they can imagine containing us. To simply exclude us and pretend everything is picture perfect

Zoomers include "fuck" in every word they say. It is clear that sex is the most important things and pleasure that humans have.
Yeah I wanna fuck thats for sure

people in the comments were actually talking about how important it is for couples to be affectionate and touch each other while telling the guy to be happy alone JFL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NonPoliticalTwitter/comments/1epu1d3/real/

and all the comments are grilling him as you would expect. “just be happy being alone” when none of them know what its like to be alone 24/7, for years on end.

as a bonus, here is the same photo being reposted in IT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1epx6tx/a_totally_normal_reaction/

check the comments if you’d like they are potent ragefuel

Thats why you always take your food home, the only time i eat in a fast food joint or restaurant is when i go with family and i have no choice.

Just grab the guy and launch him out the window
lifefuel for judocels
“Just be happy alone” Thats the best way they can imagine containing us. To simply exclude us and pretend everything is picture perfect
”be happy alone” when they go through a break up they have breakdowns.

Thats why you always take your food home, the only time i eat in a fast food joint or restaurant is when i go with family and i have no choice.
based it hurts seeing young couples in public

These people's advice is so retarded and most of them dont dgaf about the dude. They'll never understand what it's like being alone for so long, deprived from the joy we deserve. Working everyday for 10 hours just to go to a lonely, empty home. There's genuinly nothing worth living for anymore.

These people's advice is so retarded and most of them dont dgaf about the dude. They'll never understand what it's like being alone for so long, deprived from the joy we deserve. Working everyday for 10 hours just to go to a lonely, empty home. There's genuinly nothing worth living for anymore.
they want all undesired men to keep working like that to pay taxes and fund their lifestyle of never ending ecstasy.

“PERFORM MORE WORKER ANT!!! GO GO GO!!!”

they want all undesired men to keep working like that to pay taxes and fund their lifestyle of never ending ecstasy.

Exactly, we're supposed to jsut suck it up and continue to live our shitty wageslave nigger lives.

we incels should have a seperate society.

they want us to be money drones because that is all incels are to them

just annoying background characters

people in the comments were actually talking about how important it is for couples to be affectionate and touch each other while telling the guy to be happy alone JFL
ERfuel

notice how it is always recommended to practice stoicism when a man is down on his luck in every way?

ever heard of a woman practicing stoicism?
So true lol I've never heard of a woman practicing stoicism in my life

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

They dont care or have empathy for anyone who posts like this

They just want us all to shut up and deal with it
They dont even want to see these posts because it reminds them of our existence

we incels should have a seperate society.
Exactly
I dont want to be around these fucking people and they clearly dont want to be around us so it would be ideal if this happened

But then they would lose all their worker ants and their society would crumble

Do these niggers know nothing of biology? If men had this mindset the human race would've died out ages ago. We are biologically programmed to find it unbearable to be without female partner, so we'd do anything including risking our life to find one and reproduce.

"you are not entitled to sex, you inkwell":feels:

and all the comments are grilling him as you would expect. “just be happy being alone” when none of them know what its like to be alone 24/7, for years on end.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1epx6tx/a_totally_normal_reaction/

"a totally normal reaction"

because IT users are just so normal guys

Any male who says that their attention was on the food is probably a faggot (homosexual)

Do these niggers know nothing of biology? If men had this mindset the human race would've died out ages ago. We are biologically programmed to find it unbearable to be without female partner, so we'd do anything including risking our life to find one and reproduce.
This is why the rice race is going to be extinct by 2100

>t. compassionate redditor
>see person with depression venting about their life
>see person with depression who finds it difficult to enjoy things
>bitch at them, cry about how horrible and incel they are
>just have a good pERsonality bro :soy:

”be happy alone” when they go through a break up they have breakdowns.
'be happy alone'

as if they won't whine if men actually thought foids were worthless, cast foids out of civil society and preferred to avoid them

being happy alone isn't how modern feminism works

it works by inflating foid SMV to the moon, and encouraging guys to simp. if people were truly happy alone then there would be NO male feminists

the only reason why guys typically become feminist simps is because they worship pussy and aren't happy alone

Philippines is a "paradise for him" BECAUSE FLIPWHORES PREFER HIS WHITE ASS OVER LOCALS LIKE THE GUY IN THE PICTURE :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
:reeeeee::reeeeee: heaven and hell is real. They live on tutorial mode here while I rot with my copes and wageslave two to three jobs at once without even getting pussy for the rest of my life.

:feelsrope::cryfeels:

>Can you fuckers enjoy something without a gf

Can you fuckers enjoy something with your gf somewhere else for fucks sake?

foid and psychiatrist to humans : "The meaning of life is probably love teehee" "Having good sexual life and affection is vital to your mental health"
foid and psychiatrist to subhumans : "ur not entitlel to sex" "u should love urself first" "sex is not that important" "acceptance is the key of succes"
I deeply want that every foid that once said these bullshit wishfullthinking garbage get raped by self accepted crocodiles in a recycling center :reeeeee:

You're not allowed to feel bad about being an ugly virgin even if society looks down on you and women will make fun of you for it! Teehee.