Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fontaine was not high IQ.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
His followers were just low IQ.

His verbose drivel was enough to fool the dumdumcels on here.

exactly, well said. Too many people on this site think long-winded posts with big words are high IQ.

he was good at writing out his posts
shame he got banned

I was just about to post that he was probably trolling about ascending and then I saw his ban appeal.

his babbling reminded me of Twisted or Orb or something.

I think when guys are legit high IQ it's obvious like @TheWitchKing

Who is a bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows him? I say that Fontaine's followers were bigger fools.

JFL @ anyone who's retarded enough to be a fanboi of a poster on a freaking Internet forum, someone they've never met and don't know jack shit about in real life. We don't even know if Fontaine was a fakecel LARPer who got sex on a regular basis because of his looks, or a bitter incel who made that troll post about "ascending" to cope. And people worshipped this clown? Anyway, the poster you agree with strongly about one issue could be the one you disagree with most strongly about the next issue, or vice versa. It's best not to make any emotional investment, positive or negative, about other posters on a freaking Internet forum.

Fontaine made so many posts, and such long-winded ones, it's clear that Internet trolling was a huge part of his life (and yet he acted like he was "better" than us "losers"). I like this place because it's somewhere to vent, somewhere that I can say things I can't say anywhere else, but I have other things in my life too. I'm still a graycel after two months. I have hobbies (which, contrary to IncelTears propaganda, don't help you get laid, but my hobbies are for my own interest).

I hope Fontaine's ban appeal gets rejected. If it doesn't, look for the same fools to be taken in by him again.

I thought it was just a meme tbh

Who cares about that nibba lol

Exactly this, naïve morons on here think writing tedious novellas on the same subjects with a few esoteric words thrown in is high IQ

For some time i thought he was just making very well elaborated shitpost tbh

He was High IQ, for the most part.

But he was coping hard with the "if you don't believe in god you will be punished in the afterlife".

ginormous primate sacs
big ass gorilla balls
monkey-balls.jpg

JFL at obsessing about posters on an incel forum :feelskek:

Damn i gotta whip out that thesaurus and get myself a cult following

fontaine was a a 6/10 blue blood white man from a rich household lmao ofc he learned to bullshit

@zetso

blue blood?
blue blood

ˈblo͞o ˌbləd/

noun

1. noble birth.
    "blue blood is no guarantee of any particular merit, competence, or expertise"
    • a person of noble birth.
      plural noun: blue bloods; plural noun: bluebloods
      "a comforting figure among that crowd of blue bloods"

i.e father had some social or political standing in the community

Funny how quickly the court of public opinion changes its tune

I was just about to post that he was probably trolling about ascending and then I saw his ban appeal.
When did he ascend and how?

When did he ascend and how?
He didn't. He was just trolling. I think he wanted to get banned since he didn't have the willpower to stay away after he said he was leaving.

i thought he was high iq but its pretty low iq to larp ur way into a permaban for no reason. now i can't tell if he ascended and felt bad about being banned so he said it was a larp or he was just larping

i thought he was high iq but its pretty low iq to larp ur way into a permaban for no reason. now i can't tell if he ascended and felt bad about being banned so he said it was a larp or he was just larping
larpception tbh

Who is a bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows him? I say that Fontaine's followers were bigger fools.

JFL @ anyone who's retarded enough to be a fanboi of a poster on a freaking Internet forum, someone they've never met and don't know jack shit about in real life.

JFL I feel personally attacked :lul::lul::lul:

JFL I feel personally attacked :lul::lul::lul:

I don't. I'm not a fan boy of anyone...I just follow people on here arbitrarily. Shit I don't even have to necessarily like you to follow you :feelsautistic:

yes he was
hated his guts

you are very ridiculous worshipping trolls of a site of virgin and autistic guys

I'm sure he was larping. A 8/10 giving pity sex to him because of his "intellect" sounds like a story you make up on the spot when you're around normies talking about their first time and they ask about yours.

If he was or wasn't I don't know but if he did not wanted to get banned doing what he done was pretty low IQ :feelshaha:

most of the time i disagreed with him but at least he didn't post "it's over" 5000 times