Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Following fitness advice from celebrities or athletes is probably the most embarrassing thing you could do

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember in gym class there would always be those motivational posters with people like Arnold with those cringe motivational quotes on them

always made me wonder how stupid you would have to be listen to anything they have to say as if it applies to you

why do dudes sit here and genuinely listen to what a top genetic and heavy roider has to say? Literally nothing they say applies to you or is even true half the time , they're just talking down to you

Let me fix the title for you.
"Following celebrities or athletes is probably the most embarrassing thing you could do"

i mean even listening to celebs is cringe as fuck. Even if you're a cuck who likes their shitty movies or shitty music doesn't mean you have to care about what they say outside of that.
example: Varg making the best album ever but still whining about the j00s

I agree. Following guys with good genetics who abuse steroids and thinking you'll get the same results if you buy their program, watch their videos or whatever, lmao

i mean even listening to celebs is cringe as fuck. Even if you're a cuck who likes their shitty movies or shitty music doesn't mean you have to care about what they say outside of that.
example: Varg making the best album ever but still whining about the j00s
Burzum was never good

Post my taste? This isn't mu buddy I don't do 3x3s or whatever
reasonable but mostly just your fave bands or whatever, 3x3 never caught on with me bc I'd just use my own Merzbow etc copypasta.

reasonable but mostly just your fave bands or whatever, 3x3 never caught on with me bc I'd just use my own Merzbow etc copypasta.
I'll say this, burzum maybe only has one or two good songs. Only famous because of the church burning.

Best first wave is bathory without a doubt

The thing people should do is read scientific journals. For example, there are scientific journals for exercise science. studies are performed and said studies validate claims made. For example, those “high altitude masks” that people wear to the gym were shown to not do anything in scientific experiments. Yet they’re advertised to us by many celebrity bodybuilders.

I'll say this, burzum maybe only has one or two good songs. Only famous because of the church burning.

Best first wave is bathory without a doubt
honestly I'd say its the killing of euronyfag which made him famous, but early shit actually kicked so much ass. eg Det Som Engang Var, Ea lord of the Depths, Burzum, Beholding the daughters of the firmaments

Bathory is solid but I never really "got" them. I'm mostly a DSBM guy (Lifelover, Silencer, Forgotten Tomb, etc)

honestly I'd say its the killing of euronyfag which made him famous, but early shit actually kicked so much ass. eg Det Som Engang Var, Ea lord of the Depths, Burzum, Beholding the daughters of the firmaments

Bathory is solid but I never really "got" them. I'm mostly a DSBM guy (Lifelover, Silencer, Forgotten Tomb, etc)
Dunno man, doesn't help either burzum is now basically notorious for attracting soyboys for whatever reason

I love bathory, my first metal band I ever liked. Call from the grave was the first metal song that made me think not all metal is trash

Dunno man, doesn't help either burzum is now basically notorious for attracting soyboys for whatever reason

I love bathory, my first metal band I ever liked. Call from the grave was the first metal song that made me think not all metal is trash
burzum mostly attracts right wing soys; generally much more tolerable than left wing soys because the leftist soy think Varg is a Nazi.

Blood Fire Death and The Return got me into black metal but I don't listen to either album that much nowadays.

Just spend millions of dollars on a customized fitness and nutrition program, take tons of steroids and GH, have a completely open schedule and a personal chef to cook all your meals, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back