Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fokken stress, my whore is being a bitch

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Demands money because she has "problems" in her life, is not very responsive. I am gonna look for a new ewhore and chargeback this bitch and then sell her pack on HackForums. I am so done jfl

Are we sure e-whoring isn't some kind of illegal? At least as far as the mods are concerned?

Are we sure e-whoring isn't some kind of illegal? At least as far as the mods are concerned?
No it's not especially when you are ewhoring with a girl that knows what u r doing and gives u full consent to larp as her and ewhoring in itself is not illegal except it might go for identity theft somehow. But no, nobody was jailed or even caught for it

No it's not especially when you are ewhoring with a girl that knows what u r doing and gives u full consent to larp as her and ewhoring in itself is not illegal except it might go for identity theft somehow. But no, nobody was jailed or even caught for it

You're taking money from people under fraudulent circumstances though, I think that's illegal?

You're taking money from people under fraudulent circumstances though, I think that's illegal?
What do you mean by fraudulent circumstances? They get what they pay for lol and I am not scamming anyone
I know some ewhores are doing meetup scams but that's not for me.

What do you mean by fraudulent circumstances? They get what they pay for lol and I am not scamming anyone
I know some ewhores are doing meetup scams but that's not for me.

I mean they're paying to interact with an actual woman, not a catfish or a bot.

They're not paying to interact with me, they're paying for the content itself.

The content they're led to believe they're getting is interaction with an actual woman, isn't it? What exactly is the scheme you're running?

The content they're led to believe they're getting is interaction with an actual woman, isn't it? What exactly is the scheme you're running?
No? Ewhoring is when you sell pics and vids as well as skype shows whatever.

No? Ewhoring is when you sell pics and vids as well as skype shows whatever.

Yeah, a Skype show. That's with a real person, isn't it?

But you're not putting up a real person, you're putting up pre-recorded clips strung along to trick people into thinking it's a real person.

Youre doing a good job man

Demands money because she has "problems" in her life, is not very responsive. I am gonna look for a new ewhore and chargeback this bitch and then sell her pack on HackForums. I am so done jfl
Wait... did you say ewhore? As in you are not actually having sex with her? That’s cucked as fuck man. I sometimes exchange pics and talk dirty with foreign women, but that’s for free. I would never pay a woman without getting actual sex. I would rather leave America and fuck some hot woman from SEA or India than only be able to get landwhales.