Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids write that: "All men are shallow and only search young and attractive women", what about Foids?

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
Would you date any Foid as long they are young and attractive? What about the foids, aren't they all shallow too since they all compete for the chads?

Foids are worse, cause they only want chad.

And all women want tall and good looking men only while ignoring the rest of the 70% existing males.

it doen't take much for a woman to be considered atractive as long as she's not a land whale. Those who say that are only taking about chad.

Men are judged on way more physical attributes than women. Because there's more to be judged on as a man, theres more to go wrong.

Would you date any Foid as long they are young and attractive?
those are good things. But i also care about her personality too. I don't want her to be mentally unhealthy or just plain stupid and have dumb political or world views.
Also if she's nice and genuinely loving for me

Both sexes are shallow. We are all biologically wired to reproduce with the highest quality members possible of the opposite sex. Simple as that.

Both sexes are shallow. We are all biologically wired to reproduce with the highest quality members possible of the opposite sex. Simple as that.

Men compromise on way more and way more often than women.