Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids wont even park next to you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was arriving to work this morning, and i parked my car in the spot. I got out of my car and was gathering my things when out of the corner of my eye, i notice a car approaching and slowly turning towards the empty spot next to mine. I turn around and face the driver (a girl) and the moment she sees my face, she keeps driving and parks at another space around the next corner.

She must've sensed my awful personality

Her personality detector went off

That's unironically lifefuel

More shower it works

Lifefuel nigger who wants to be near a foid.:feelswhat:

Driver's license copers on suicide watch.

I'm unable to drive.

If you were chad she would try parking next to you and hit your car or you cuz even 3 year old kids can drive cars better than foids.

Sounds like your ugliness saved you a trip to the hospital. Everyone knows foids can't drive for shit.

More shower it works
AD6B2DC0 B420 4D91 8589 977414088C4D

No worries I have the same power. I use it in public so people will leave my sidewalk alone :feelsdevil:

Foids park next to me so they can take pictures of me then laugh at me with their friends

You didn't shower your car
Even her car didn't like your car

I don't want foids to park next to me, because they can't drive and will probably just scratch my car.
Foids not parking next to you is a win in my oppinion

lol that's nothing. I had a girl in college moving away after I took my sit. She stood up and found another sit because I sat too close to her (not at her side by the way)