Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids with kids are by far the worst

Corvus

Corvus

A homosexual cannot be revolutionary
★★★
Foids with kids are the most narcissistic, entitled pieces of shit that could ever exist.

It might be hard to imagine someone more entitled than the average americunt foid, but the ones with kids win by a landslide.

They think they’re special because they used their holes but in reality, having kids is the only thing a foid is good for. In every other sense, foids are useless and a burden on society.

After a foid gives birth, she should be euthanized. This used to happen naturally but with modern (((science))) the survival rate after birth is disturbingly high.

Making a bet IT will touch this one

I especially hate it when they can't shut their kids up, this is usually an issue for Goblinas & Negresses.

They also use kids as an excuse to abuse their power more than they already can; I always see some mothers try & cut to the front under the pretext they have children with them.

I think single mothers also abuse the welfare system the most.

I especially hate it when they can't shut their kids up, this is usually an issue for Goblinas & Negresses.

They also use kids as an excuse to abuse their power more than they already can; I always see some mothers try & cut to the front under the pretext they have children with them.

I think single mothers also abuse the welfare system the most.
Never give up your seat to a pregnant woman.

They hate us, but I get along with their husbands just fine. Weird

They hate us, but I get along with their husbands just fine. Weird
They dont get along with their husbands. Their husbands cheat and so do the foids. In shitmerica the only white people with kids are married to rich boomers.