Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids with anglo saxon and German phenotypes are hot as FUCK

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
FUCK. TAKE MY ITALIAN SAUSAGE FOID EUGHHHHHH

Attachments

• Tommy_Vercetti.jpg
    Tommy_Vercetti.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
Based & agreed

Aren't you 1/4th though?

Based & agreed

Aren't you 1/4th though?
Honestly don't know the percentages since I never met my mom's side of the family to confirm anything but pretty sure yeah

No aryan gf for your italian sausage

No aryan gf for your italian sausage
What's funny, is if you go by the Nordic-only definition of Aryan(actual term was used for all Europeans) than many Nazi officials wouldn't make the cut, since they were more Alpinid, Dinarid, Mediterranid, etc. or mixed with them

I actually kinda have a similar pheno to Hitler jfl

What's funny, is if you go by the Nordic-only definition of Aryan(actual term was used for all Europeans) than many Nazi officials wouldn't make the cut, since they were more Alpinid, Dinarid, Mediterranid, etc. or mixed with them

I actually kinda have a similar pheno to Hitler jfl
That's something I always found funny but also weird

That's something I always found funny but also weird
It's because of a misconception, the Nazis considered all Europeans to be Aryan, but to be what they saw is the "idea" or Herrenvolk, you had to be Germanic & have a Nordic phenotype

So many North French who are Norman in origin would have been Herrenvolk, but many South Germans who are Alpine wouldn't have been jfl

It's because of a misconception, the Nazis considered all Europeans to be Aryan, but to be what they saw is the "idea" or Herrenvolk, you had to be Germanic & have a Nordic phenotype

So many North French who are Norman in origin would have been Herrenvolk, but many South Germans who are Alpine wouldn't have been jfl
Interesting :feelsstudy: