Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids will sooner or later become all lesbian

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Bald
★★

by the time of 2100 foids will stop being attracted to the most attractive chad and become all lesbian.
JFL there is people here saying that 6+ can attract foids :lul:

They all answered with "I don't think they are unattractive it's just that I am not attracted to them teehee"

I made a thread sorta similar to this its true though

Lifefuel for femininecels

They are alrady bisexual (or Chadsexual as others here call them) by default.

LOVE the first Reddit poster

"Men just need toearn how to dress up, I'm attracted to men that wear nice clothing"

LARPing GIGACOPE.

Meanwhile foids will choose a Chad that's wearing a wifebeater or wrinkled tshirt with gym clothing and smells like mudwater over a normie that's wearing an Armani suit with Gucci cologne ANY DAY.

I call it "The Harem Age".

Chads will have a harem of 40-50 women that he fucks. Those women will also have lesbian sex with eachother. That will be the future of sexual relationships. Monogamy will be a thing of the past. Universal Basic Income will eliminate any need for women to get married to normies. Normies won't have a chance of getting a girlfriend or wife because his looksmatch have 5 lesbians girlfriends and gets to fuck the UberChad once a month while she's ovulating. This lifestyle will be terrific for women, their lives will be full and satisfying whereas all non-Chad men will be incels.

You mean Asexual, there is no way they will date with themselves..

Chads will have a harem of 40-50 women that he fucks. Those women will also have lesbian sex with eachother. That will be the future of sexual relationships. Monogamy will be a thing of the past. Universal Basic Income will eliminate any need for women to get married to normies. Normies won't have a chance of getting a girlfriend or wife because his looksmatch have 5 lesbians girlfriends and gets to fuck the UberChad once a month while she's ovulating. This lifestyle will be terrific for women, their lives will be full and satisfying whereas all non-Chad men will be incels.

We need realistic sex Robots, egg banks and artificial wombs when that happens.

We've got 2 out of 3 already. Or 1.5. Now the remainder.

We need realistic sex Robots
Not just sex bots -- but ones with some form of consciousness. I want my sex bot to be programmed with consciousness and the ability to feel emotions and pain, so she's capable of understanding that she is my sex bot slave and is unable to do anything about it.

They are alrady bisexual (or Chadsexual as others here call them) by default.
Not just sex bots -- but ones with some form of consciousness. I want my sex bot to be programmed with consciousness and the ability to feel emotions and pain, so she's capable of understanding that she is my sex bot slave and is unable to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Maybe I am just coping but I feel that by that point there will be a revolution and all the foids will lose rights and no longer will be able to chose partners. The chads will be imprisoned

Maybe I am just coping but I feel that by that point there will be a revolution and all the foids will lose rights and no longer will be able to chose partners. The chads will be imprisoned
Or believing that things won't get that bad is the cope. Aren't we already half way there? Foids are basically done with dating. They use Tinder only for attention and the chance to get pump and dumped by a Chad, and that's it, they already don't want relationships with normies anymore. They ain't got time for that. They've got TikTok videos to make, and OnlyFans to get money from. And they need to keep swiping to find the next Chad they're gonna fuck. That's the life of every female below age 40 these days.

Or believing that things won't get that bad is the cope. Aren't we already half way there? Foids are basically done with dating. They use Tinder only for attention and the chance to get pump and dumped by a Chad, and that's it, they already don't want relationships with normies anymore. They ain't got time for that. They've got TikTok videos to make, and OnlyFans to get money from. And they need to keep swiping to find the next Chad they're gonna fuck. That's the life of every female below age 40 these days.
Hopefully more people will learn the truth and take the blackpill when things get really bad. By that point enough people will be on our side to fight back

Hopefully more people will learn the truth and take the blackpill when things get really bad. By that point enough people will be on our side to fight back

More than enough people. The silent majority.

Giga Cope.
Chad ALWAYS wins