Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids will quit their jobs if there are too many subhumans there.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Some months ago, I went to the coffee room at work and two foids were chatting. They stopped when I came in and I grabbed my coffee and left but I heard one of them saying "I'm gonna quit soon, it's full of ugly guys here" the other one said "yeah, me too and the worst part is that they always try to touch me, eww"

Before covid happened, one had left already. I don't know what happened to the other one, hope she's dying of corona right now.

Good. Hope they'll never find a new job

Another proof that foids have it so easy, they can decide if they want to stay or quit a job just based on the male coworkers' appearance. While men struggle to find or keep a job.

Ungrateful dumb bitches, I hope they catch aids.

Another proof that foids have it so easy, they can decide if they want to stay or quit a job just based on the male coworkers' appearance. While men struggle to find or keep a job.

Some months ago, I went to the coffee room at work and two foids were chatting. They stopped when I came in and I grabbed my coffee and left but I heard one of them saying "I'm gonna quit soon, it's full of ugly guys here" the other one said "yeah, me too and the worst part is that they always try to touch me, eww"

Before covid happened, one had left already. I don't know what happened to the other one, hope she's dying of corona right now.
Women get depressed just being surrounded by ugly males

This is why foids shouldn't be allowed to get neetbux, they can find new jobs so easily or just sell nudes on onlyfans.

Reserve neetbux for sub-8 males only.

Fucking brutal. But its good to know that these foids will quit their jobs and then men will replace them, which is very good the economy and society because women should stay at home, she shouldn't have a job.

This is why foids shouldn't be allowed to get neetbux, they can find new jobs so easily or just sell nudes on onlyfans.

Reserve neetbux for sub-8 males only.

Number of sand grains at the beach IQ