Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids will always remember Chad

Thugs-4-Less

Thugs-4-Less

Foid repellent
★★★
I remember when my bitch of a mom started crying because her high school guitar player chad boyfriend died (She was 50 at the time and hadn't seen him or spoken to him in 30 years).

Foids will always remember and love chad, even after decades.

Thank god my father divorced her and i didnt have to see her or speak to her in over 5 years.

I remember when my bitch of a mom started crying because her high school guitar player chad boyfriend died (She was 50 at the time and hadn't seen him or spoken to him in 30 years).

Thank god my father divorced her and i didnt have to see her or speak to her in over 5 years.
what will be our end when we truecels are oldage?

You will never be as important or remembered as a foids first bf. Every man after her will not matter

what will be our end when we truecels are oldage?
my neighbor was a truecell and he slipped and fell in the bathroom. he wasnt able to get up for 2 days and when the neighbors noticed he wasnt around, they called the fire department. They broke down his door and took him to the hospital, but he died anyway. his body couldnt handle it.

my neighbor was a truecell and he slipped and fell in the bathroom. he wasnt able to get up for 2 days and when the neighbors noticed he wasnt around, they called the fire department. They broke down his door and took him to the hospital, but he died anyway. his body couldnt handle it.
now imkagine that scenerio with this music playiong in backround.its over and brutal

View: https://youtu.be/45fBVrnAmEc?si=Rs2RmaaBzgBe74UA

It's usually that first man that fucks them that they remember the most... Oxytocin is the term I'm looking for. Even if they were a huge piece of shit, just that first interaction / experience will always be there with them, which in turn would actually prove why marrying the first chick you get with is pretty critical, aka "a virgin". Foids are pretty useless / not worth a shit if you're meeting them at age 35 for example, when they've already had more of a bodycount that Jason Voorhees. They're jaded at that point, so...

It's usually that first man that fucks them that they remember the most... Oxytocin is the term I'm looking for. Even if they were a huge piece of shit, just that first interaction / experience will always be there with them, which in turn would actually prove why marrying the first chick you get with is pretty critical, aka "a virgin". Foids are pretty useless / not worth a shit if you're meeting them at age 35 for example, when they've already had more of a bodycount that Jason Voorhees. They're jaded at that point, so...
They are literally controlled by hormones. Pathetic. Absolutely no autonomy whatsoever.

Which is why they shouldn't have rights at all.
You said it, brother. Scary to think those creatures get to have a say in anything, let alone something that has an impact like politics.

You said it, brother. Scary to think those creatures get to have a say in anything, let alone something that has an impact like politics.
In just a century alone, western society has gone down the shitter and it all started, not only the concept of the Industrial Revolution for example, but when the greedy fuck elites wanted more money in their pockets.. that's when feminism was implemented. Supply / demand and inflation started becoming retarded. Any real family / human values fell apart because of feminism. All of a sudden faggotry became a thing (as in normalized), etc..

This is what happens when you make a culture about "feelings" and not logic.

Foids will always have wet dreams with their high school sweet heart and that's why every relationship now is cucked in some form.

Im sorry for u and your father....

Brutal