Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids who throw out rape accusations, should get raped as punishment

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
The law should state if a foid dishes out rape accusations which are false should in turn receive actual rape as a form of punishment. Many will think this is harsh, but when you're ruining a man's life and sentencing him decades in prison, I don't see another way to stop these accusations from happening. These foids need to know what it truly feels like to be a "rape victim"

based as fuck. they are enjoying it anyway.

High IQ. If they get raped, they have the rights accuse the rapist. But if they do rape accusations with lies, they deserve to actually get raped

And a spanking on top of that.

I approve of this idea.

High IQ. If they get raped, they have the rights accuse the rapist. But if they do rape accusations with lies, they deserve to actually get raped
tbh. I agree with you.

Fair point. They are dangerous and mentally ill.

i volunteer to be the "executioner". :feelshmm:

Fair point. They are dangerous and mentally ill.
im starting to think all foids are born with mental illnesses but they always get pampered so its suppressed most of the tme

Low IQ.
False rape accusations would skyrocket because women fantasize about getting raped. That's not a punishment. They would like it.

Low IQ.
False rape accusations would skyrocket because women fantasize about getting raped. That's not a punishment. They would like it.
A lot would like it true, but the rape would be severe, where their won't be any enjoyment

Low IQ.

Women only want to be raped by Chad. All the "punishers" should be incel-tier men.

The law should state if a foid dishes out rape accusations which are false should in turn receive actual rape as a form of punishment. Many will think this is harsh, but when you're ruining a man's life and sentencing him decades in prison, I don't see another way to stop these accusations from happening. These foids need to know what it truly feels like to be a "rape victim"
Tbh just let her suffer in prison with bubba. Or better yet, put her in the middle of a game reserve naked for a week, if she survives she can go home if she doesn't at least the animals had some use for her.

Tbh just let her suffer in prison with bubba. Or better yet, put her in the middle of a game reserve naked for a week, if she survives she can go home if she doesn't at least the animals had some use for her.
A life sentence would be appropriate aswell

A better punishment would be to send the foid naked to India.

Low IQ.
not would like,they like it.

based as fuck. they are enjoying it anyway.