Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids who talk about being lonely

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
100 threads like this and I’ve probably already done it. But it made me angry again today. Soooooo angry. Their idea of lonliness is insulting to me

"I just broke up with my boyfriend 3 days ago and now only ugly guys talk to me. This loneliness is so terrible"

They would rope if they were turned into ethnics.

It’s such a joke that they forbid guys from asking them out on women “loney” subreddits, like holy fuck the memes truly do write themselves

must be what someone with OCD thinks when someone says "i'm so OCD lol"

or a starving homeless man hearing a rich person complain about being hungry

Women who have shitty lifes deserve it.
You are literally living in 2020 LMAO just go to a bar,put on some decent make-up and stand there for like 2 hours eventually a normie or betabuxx will try to hook up with you

Their idea of loneliness stems from wanting to be stereotypical popular girls. They want to be going to parties every weekend, having nights with their foid friends and getting attention from guys. We just want someone to speak to us.

chad didnt fuck me today with his 10 inch dick so lonely tee heee

The foids that complain about being "lonely" but have boyfriends |like basically all of them] really trigger me! :reeeeee: