Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids who “listen” to metal.

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
These foids are much more vile than the typical slut.

I was looking at old videos of the death metal band, DEATH. And I found a video they made during a 1998 tour. And there happened to be two degenerate whores who flashed their boobs as soon as a camera faces their way. Look at this shit!

NSFW warning!!!!!

This is the behaviour of these vile sluts who come to see these bands live. Absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!! I have seen this behaviour in many other videos as well!

These whores do not even appreciate the music, they are just there for attention. That is why most sluts who “listen” to metal are listening to popular shit like BFMV or SLIPKNOT or any other popular band. The few who go to lesser known bands concerts probably do not even like the music. This is a good thing atleast, because these creatures ruin everything they touch! The less they interact with more obscure bands the better!

Photo 2024 08 16 17 20 39

Any foids who are “alt” they’re still the most shallow basic bitches ever.

damn, these bitches are mothers and wives now. Brutal shit.

"I'm not like other girls teehee" bitch yes you are
an alt girl and a starbucks cardio bunny gym thot have more in common than 2 guys in a COD lobby calling each other niggers.
All foids are basically the same person.

an alt girl and a starbucks cardio bunny gym thot have more in common than 2 guys in a COD lobby calling each other niggers.
All foids are basically the same person.
yup, every single one of them

"I'm not like other girls teehee" bitch yes you are
When they all try so hard to be different but just end up the same jfl. They’re unoriginal too. So called “femcels” literally stole our vocab and our memes (but they still managed to fuck that up because foids can’t meme). So over mang

When they all try so hard to be different but just end up the same jfl. They’re unoriginal too. So called “femcels” literally stole our vocab and our memes (but they still managed to fuck that up because foids can’t meme). So over mang
Females often lack creativity. Even the more intelligent tend to lack this

@Dr. Autismo Metalheads are some of the biggest shitlibs out there. They are safe edgy since they talk shit about Christianity.

damn, these bitches are mothers and wives now. Brutal shit.
They are vile whores! And they will hide their disgusting acts to their cuck husbands they settle for in the end.

Imagine being the child of one of these sluts and seeing your whore mother flashing her tits for the camera.

I would be fucking furious!!!!