Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids who like True Crime are Cringe

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Foids who are obsessed with True crime are so fucking insufferable i always seem them try justify the actions of Attractive criminals like Bundy or Richard Ramirez which is no suprise and they think they are pseudo intellectuals who know about the "Human mind" when in reality they are dumb cunts living in a bubble

They like dark triad attractive men the best. It’s that simple

My mom and dad watches those true-crime shows on the ID channel

them try justify the actions of Attractive criminals like Bundy or Richard Ramirez...
INSANE APPEAL to females.

images
images

Last edited:
They wish they were the ones getting graped by the handsome dark triad criminals

It is very niche, I only ever see this online. Have said that, it is cringe

"But muh personality is most important inkwell" :foidSoy:
It is important in regards to being NT and dark triad maxxed. Means nothing in terms of how nice you are

They like dark triad attractive men the best. It’s that simple
Brutal fact! An attractive man (Chad) could be finished killing someone, and foids would still fuck em'/suck-em' dry, straight after his killing. What brutal creatures they are.:feelskek:

Brutal fact! An attractive man (Chad) could be finished killing someone, and foids would still fuck em'/suck-em' dry, straight after his killing. What brutal creatures they are.:feelskek:
I know. It’s downright insane

They make good sausages