Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids who forgive abusive family members/boyfriends are stupid and deserve to get killed

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Recruit
★★
Foids would rather go for an abusive piece of shit Chad than a semi decent guy any day because these stupid toilets would die without the shame of having a top tier boyfriend. Foids who also forgive abusive family members or partners are some of the dumbest bitches on the planet. They see the problem, they go back to the problem, they create even more problems, then they whine about the problem and see nothing wrong with it.

They even watch their own children get beat and abused but yet allow it because 'I know you don't get along, but you just have to give it time.' Time for what? For your loser boyfriend to kill the kids then you cry on the news wondering how this could happen. It happens because dumb bitches allow abuse and often enough, pass it onto their children because they're too stupid to stop forgiving and start leaving.

For example, on the show Shameless, the eldest sister Fiona has to act as the mother figure and provide for the family since her father is a deadbeat alcoholic who can barely function and their mom left. In season 1, she dates a guy who treats her pretty well and gets money through carjaxxing and helps her by buying a fucking washer and dryer for her. He made her happy and helped more than anyone could've and even ships her alcoholic father to Canada. Sounds perfect right? No father, alpha male with money, and a helping hand is something most foids would kill for, but NOPE.

This bitch Fiona gets mad at him for getting rid of her father even though he's a parasite and curses him for doing that, 'because he's family.' She brings her father back, shuns the Chad and goes back to her life of struggle all for the sake of family because nothing semi-decent men do is ever good enough. They just looooove to be abused and the right thing isn't good enough for them.

Every single foid in my family has been either abused by a family member or was the abuser and it's so stupid to hear them bitching about it, but when I suggest stop talking to them, they say, 'noooo, der fahmowe, we have tew wuv dem no mattur wat'. They only do it because they relish in the drama. It gives them something to keep their boring lives exciting like those trashy reality shows. Then surprise surprise, they end up with Tyrone and Chad who beats them, but refuse to leave them until the beatings stop making their pussy wet.

And foids always come up with reasons as to why they can't just leave their abusive situation, but yet have every resource in society catered to them that men don't have.

"I have nowhere to go." There are thousands of domestic violence shelters for foids but barely any for men. Pack your shit in the middle of the night and make a run for it.

"He's financially controlling me." So get your own bank account and go to a shelter. They help you find a job and even then, you're a foid. Find a beta male simp to provide for you or start an Onlyfans since you're already damaged goods.

"But the kids." Take them with you, you dumb cunt. Foids get custody of the children 9/10 times and it's not like you're kidnapping YOUR children. If your kids are getting beat and you don't do anything about it, you're just as bad if not worse than the damn father. Also, maybe don't reproduce with an abusive shithead. IUDs and implants exist as an anonymous form of birth control on top of your hundreds of other options so your problem could've been prevented there.

"B-But-But, I wuv him" Give me a break. How is an ass beating and death threats everyday love? If you're so stupid that you'll die for an abusive shithead because of 'wuv' that's just natural selection at this point.

Any dumb cunt who gets killed by their boyfriends or husbands get exactly what they deserve. If they stop forgiving assholes over and over for the sake of family wanting drama, then these stupid bitches wouldn't be in this situation and become cat ladies by the age of 30, but frankly, as long as children aren't involved, they can get killed and less trash will be on the planet.

Less dumb bitches = better world.

I HATE FOIDS! ALL FOIDS SHOULD DIE SLOW PAINFUL DEATHS!!! KILL ALL STUPID FOIDS!!!

Foids only care about looks. They don't care if a guy beats the shit out of them if he looks like this

I think foids being killed by these chads and Tyrones is a win/winAbusive asshole goes to jail, retarded foid dies.

I think foids being killed by these chads and Tyrones is a win/winAbusive asshole goes to jail, retarded foid dies.
Yeah it's just sucky when the kids die. Could've been prevented if foids had any brians

There isn't a single foid with a reliably accurate working personality detector.