Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids who drink alot=unhappy unfulfilled with their lifes?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been to a few parties etc through my life. I've always noticed that foids drink alot of alcohol and are guaranteed to pass out drunk while guys can more often control their drinking. Just today i got a message from a betabux normie i know that his single mom GF got completely wasted real bad while on vacation. The first thing that came to my mind is that she is unhappy and unfulfilled with her life, also a degenerate.

I don't think they are drinking for the fun of it. Deep down inside they are unhappy. I went a whole month without drinking now and i'm pretty sure that a single roastie couldn't go a week without it. Also anxiety disorders for women has risen from 54% in 2016 to 64% 2018 in my country.

cope. they drink for an excuse to fuck multiple chads. dating comes easy, making money comes easy, they're put on a pedestal by society, etc. their lives are all about enjoying the moment and fucking the next Chad.

cope. they drink for an excuse to fuck multiple chads. dating comes easy, making money comes easy, they're put on a pedestal by society, etc. their lives are all about enjoying the moment and fucking the next Chad.
True, i might just be coping really hard.

There are many reasons i guess. One is that they are too weak and stupid to handle alcohol. They drink one beer, get drunk and all drinks that followsare unintentional.

True, i might just be coping really hard.
all good, boyo. we can try to rationalize that roasties must feel like shit time to time, but that's false. It's all a cry for attention and an actual mating strategy for the roast beef. Keep sympathetic beta orbiters around for when their cock tour is over to provide the betabuxx and still fuck chads on the side. claiming anxiety and depressionis another way for roasties to gain more privilege and power.

There are many reasons i guess. One is that they are too weak and stupid to handle alcohol. They drink one beer, get drunk and all drinks that followsare unintentional.

Then 99.9% of females under 30 are unhappy.

normies don't even really get drunk. They just use alcohol as an excuse to act more cringy than usual.

Yeah this is bs OP.
They drink to excuse their whorish behavior
Alcohol is just one of those things used to systematically place people in a system of condoning bullshit and make us contradict our beliefs and morals. A clear example is when a foid or normie says “don’t judge me for drinking.” When no one judge them harshly.

Last edited:
Tbhtbh foids who drink a lot of alcohol tend to drink a lot of sperm too.

Yes, though they wont realize it til later

This way they whore about and say “teehee i was drunk”