Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy foids who complain about incels are hypocrites

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
i like how foids on IT keep whining about incels and how bad we are for society. if women collectively decided to stop being hypergamous, incels wouldnt exist. foids can solve the incel problem practically overnight if they wanted to. it's like complaining about litter when you litter yourself.

incase IT is reading this, no, being incel has nothing to do with our personalities. if it does, then please explain all the abusive boyfriends you keep claiming you had to gain victim points.

Incels are an evolutionary inevitability. If we have to compete for mating rights then some people have to go without.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

i like how foids on IT keep whining about incels and how bad we are for society. if women collectively decided to stop being hypergamous, incels wouldnt exist. foids can solve the incel problem practically overnight if they wanted to. it's like complaining about litter when you litter yourself.

incase IT is reading this, no, being incel has nothing to do with our personalities. if it does, then please explain all the abusive boyfriends you keep claiming you had to gain victim points.
TLDR; if all the foids complaining about us just fucked us there would be no problem

Foids should know that they are responsible for all the misery that has happened in history

it's like complaining about litter when you litter yourself.
Holy shit, you just broke the IQ scale!
full

>Woman gets abused by her Chad boyfriend.
>"IT'S THE INCELS FAULT!"

I've lost more brain cells trying to comprehend this line of reasoning in women than having a concussion. Incels by definition have zero contact with women, but yet women think incels are the biggest threat to women.

Considering that they avoid me, they have nothing to fear.

It's as if IT wants to feel upset. They actively seek out our content on our forums and throw a tantrum when they read something they disagree with.

if all the foids complaining about us just fucked us there would be no problem

the irony is that most of us are slightly volcel to some degree and most of the ones complaining about us are below our low standards

They have no right to complain about us whatsoever. They are the reason why we are incels. If they just fucked us then we wouldn’t be incels. They are retarded for not figuring out this simple fact. Personality doesn’t mean shit. Chad can be as abusive as he wants.

the irony is that most of us are slightly volcel to some degree and most of the ones complaining about us are below our low standards
I’m not volcel dawg I get rejected by autistic 1/10s. You might reject women who are below your looksmatch but I would jump off a ship if it meant she’d be my gf

It's as if IT wants to feel upset. They actively seek out our content on our forums and throw a tantrum when they read something they disagree with.

One could even say that they feel entitled to view what is said here :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Dude you don't understand their abusive boyfriends were 36538762489 IQ 7d chess manipulators

It is a public forum, I think a forum like this makes recruitment significantly easier than on TG/Discord

Does TG stand for Telegram? Also Discord has been known to ban incel related communities on whim at times so it isn't that easy to get established on there and reach more sub 8 males consistently.

Does TG stand for Telegram? Also Discord has been known to ban incel related communities on whim at times so it isn't that easy to get established on there and reach more sub 8 males consistently.

Yeah, if you are in incel-related Discords you have to keep an extremely tight lid on the membership and set up some backups

TG is Telegram

Incels are an evolutionary inevitability. If we have to compete for mating rights then some people have to go without.
Well, if I have to go without, then I am perfectly entitled to not putting in any effort for society, right? So if 90% of guys end up as that, they are entitled to not doing anything, right? Society won't collapse or anything, huh?

Most women would rather use a dildo than have sex with an ugly man .