Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids when all sub8 men die

for about a day or two before they realize they no longer have water, food, electricity, internet, security, infrastructure etc jfl

Do you have the full image of your pfp?
Screenshot 20240814 131859 Samsung Internet

You remind me of @Rabbi Schneerson He dislikes his own race kek
Honestly I just hate the culture and niggers tbh (like the thug shit) people like that make the rest of us civilized black niggas look bad

Honestly I just hate the culture and niggers tbh (like the thug shit) people like that make the rest of us civilized black niggas look bad
I see you as black and not nigger, Your a civilized black and you have higher IQ than most of these looters.

Thank you for being a high IQ NIG!

Your also my Brocel, Thank you! Hope your silverback squad got my back if im ever in trouble! :feelsthink:

I see you as black and not nigger, Your a civilized black and you have higher IQ than most of these looters.

Thank you for being a high IQ NIG!

Your also my Brocel, Thank you! Hope your silverback squad got my back if im ever in trouble! :feelsthink:
SIlverback squad Jflll

Thank you brocel :feelsYall:

for about a day or two before they realize they no longer have water, food, electricity, internet, security, infrastructure etc jfl
They would rather die than see any sub7 men alive

Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim
I thought you were a black guy all of this time like African
I like to pretend to be one because I find the African-American accent and lingo really funny because of how retarded it is.

Imagine how many planes will go 9/11 because of the pilots spontaneously vanishing

The irony of foids ,in the USA at least ,hating ugly men is that most women are also ugly. American women are the fattest ppl on planet earth.

Of course women are allowed to make fun of "creepy," " short" and "ugly" men all they want but we can't say a single negative thing about obese women because they are gods among us.