Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids were angry that anime boy wasnt chad

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Found this picture on a anime discussion forum foids we're saying he's ugly and creepy looking because in the anime he is a wolf not human and this was drawn by the creator and they couldn't accept the fact if he was a human he wouldn't be a chad jfl if you search up human legosi you'll see fan art of him drawn as a human anime chad you can't make this up also if they were humans in they anime it would probably flop cuz legosi isn't chad
IMG 20220314 140729 913

That phenotype is demanded by TikTok Gen Z foids: Tall, skinny, HAWK nose (big dick). Not hook, HAWK because they SLAY.

That phenotype is demanded by TikTok Gen Z foids: Tall, skinny, HAWK nose (big dick). Not hook, HAWK because they SLAY.
His eyes and thar hairline

GRAYcel still thinks TALL normies are not fucking :blackpill:
I'm just saying by anime standards he's incel irl he'd slay ofc

damn I got a hook nose I look like a bloody jew!

Found this picture on a anime discussion forum foids we're saying he's ugly and creepy looking because in the anime he is a wolf not human and this was drawn by the creator and they couldn't accept the fact if he was a human he wouldn't be a chad jfl if you search up human legosi you'll see fan art of him drawn as a human anime chad you can't make this up also if they were humans in they anime it would probably flop cuz legosi isn't chad
View attachment 588867
Screenshot 20220314 134938 Chrome

"So I dReW a HuMaN lEgOsHi" :foidSoy::bluepill:

Funny thing is in the anime he's socially awkward possibly a fellow aspie but here they go depicting him as giga chad
More proof that mentalceldom is a meme :feelshaha:

JFL at copers on here who think they are mentalcels

n ever watch anime made by females since the mc is always chad