Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids want to evolve into female dogs

From knot to not :feelswhat:

Only submissive dogs for chad. They are vicious animals towards us

Imagine seeing this being filmed jfl

The foids in the video would be put in a concentration camp a 100 years ago, or a mental asylum. Modern clown world.

I’ll keep saying this again and again but foids are immune to social embarrassment

I have no explanation for how RETARDED this is

The moment they scratch like a cat or bite like a dog they aren’t human and won’t be treated as such especially if they know and are aware of what they are doing

I’m being fair am I not lurkers

The moment they scratch like a cat or bite like a dog they aren’t human and won’t be treated as such especially if they know and are aware of what they are doing

I’m being fair am I not lurkers
I agree. They should get the same treatment they give out reciprocated towards them. If a foid punches a man, he should have every right to punch back with full force

I agree. They should get the same treatment they give out reciprocated towards them. If a foid punches a man, he should have every right to punch back with full force
It’s cosmic law my brother. THE COSMOS WANT IT THE UNIVERSE BECKONS FOR IT. the organics are not of cosmic WORTH THE STARS THE VERY SUN WHISPERS TO ME TO PUNCH A GIRK IF SHE PUNCHES AT ME BACK IF I HAVE DONE NOTHING WORNG TO HER! Thou space time give me privilege

It’s cosmic law my brother. THE COSMOS WANT IT THE UNIVERSE BECKONS FOR IT. the organics are not of cosmic WORTH THE STARS THE VERY SUN WHISPERS TO ME TO PUNCH A GIRK IF SHE PUNCHES AT ME BACK IF I HAVE DONE NOTHING WORNG TO HER! Thou space time give me privilege
Based

I stare at the cmb (cosmic background radiation) (face of god) image everyday it tells me the secrets of the brutality of randomness and how chaos and order cannot exist without each other and how organics must be brutally be whippers back in shape and how instincts are MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

I stare at the cmb (cosmic background radiation) (face of god) image everyday it tells me the secrets of the brutality of randomness and how chaos and order cannot exist without each other
Philosophy pill

Philosophy pill
I LOOK DEEP INTO TIME AND Space AND SEE CHADS AND FOIDS AS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INSIGNIFICANT SPACE ROCK

Humanity lost its touch with its philosophical side. It embraced its unintelligent biosphere instinct side. Complete organic bitter babble.

I LOOK DEEP INTO TIME AND Space AND SEE CHADS AND FOIDS AS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INSIGNIFICANT SPACE ROCK

Humanity lost its touch with its philosophical side. It embraced its unintelligent biosphere instinct side. Complete organic bitter babble.
Philosophy is based sometimes

Philosophy is based sometimes
biosphere instincts is always what I see a waste of time. Everytime an animal does it it’s breaking from cosmic law and I have to clean up the retardation error in the matrix

biosphere instincts is always what I see a waste of time. Everytime an animal does it it’s breaking from cosmic law and I have to clean up the retardation error in the matrix
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I hope chinks eat them alive