Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids want to control who sexualizes them

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I saw a lot of young whores on tiktok who kept saying men were not ALLOWED to sexualize them, which makes no sense for multiple reasons.

1) no one needs your permission to sexualize you. If I sexualize you in my brain right now, how are you even going to know? This shit is getting ridiculous

2) you are sexualizing yourself anyway

3) you are trying to contol who sexualizes you. It is wrong and “creepy” when incels do it but perfectly fine when chads do it. Give me a break:feelsseriously:

it's even more retarded when they wear whorish clothes and post pictures of themselves with tight bikinis all day
like wtf do you think is going to happen lmao

it's even more retarded when they wear whorish clothes and post pictures of themselves with tight bikinis all day
like wtf do you think is going to happen lmao
Exactly

That's why I choose to openly stare at foids ass and tits in public

I don't even try to hide it, I don't care about being "creepy"

Social media women be whores but get angry when you tell them they are whores.

Femoids enjoy the idea of a tall Chad lusting after them. It's similar to the "exotic interracial" attraction in the sense that pairing with Chad offers the foid a sort of "psychological dominance".

1) no one needs your permission to sexualize you. If I sexualize you in my brain right now, how are you even going to know? This shit is getting ridiculous

Well, that's what's called crimethink.

Meanwhile they don't say anything about gays sexualizing straight men. :feelsclown:

Meanwhile they don't say anything about gays sexualizing straight men. :feelsclown:
Or lesbians sexualizing women.

most of these things only apply to sub 8 males. they want us to go extinct because they hate seeing our ugly faces in public. But they can’t pass laws to get rid of us so the next best thing is they can try to police our every move so we don’t accidentally become a threat to females:feelsclown:

Ugly male is attracted to girls (basic natural instinct btw :feelstastyman:) = Stop sexualising me!!! See me for who I am inside!!! Don’t talk to me either though #notmyproblem #slayqueen :foidSoy:

Chad is attracted to girls = romance and love story JFL :feelsjuice:

Or lesbians sexualizing women.

most of these things only apply to sub 8 males. they want us to go extinct because they hate seeing our ugly faces in public. But they can’t pass laws to get rid of us so the next best thing is they can try to police our every move so we don’t accidentally become a threat to females:feelsclown:
They shame us all day for what we sexualize, but cucks and whores would call us sexist if we slut shame foids who sexualize chads.