Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids walking around the city in bikinis

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Today was in a town (which has no lake no beach no nothin btw) and a teen foid b walking around da busy city centre in short shorts and wearing a bikini bra n ye. Literally 3 times of clothing: sandals, short shorts and a bikini bra.

I also get this in the city I live in girls teens n adults literally wearing a bikini about town.

Corruptin and sexualising every poor lil kid who sees it they are. and normalising it to them so the kid grows up and think nothin of it.

Yet we're the misogynist if we suggest they're asking for it.

Keep giving them freedom and they'll keep showing you who they are

Glad its not the case where I live. Warching them walk around in shorts or yoga pants is suifuel enough.

I thought the UK was gloomy and doomy and shit. Doesn't stop whores from being whores unfortunately
Keep giving them freedom and they'll keep showing you who they are

Your fault for living in the city. Cities are the literal clown world.

Today was in a town (which has no lake no beach no nothin btw) and a teen foid b walking around da busy city centre in short shorts and wearing a bikini bra n ye. Literally 3 times of clothing: sandals, short shorts and a bikini bra.

I also get this in the city I live in girls teens n adults literally wearing a bikini about town.

Corruptin and sexualising every poor lil kid who sees it they are. and normalising it to them so the kid grows up and think nothin of it.
That's really sad

There are only 40+ roasties here where I live so it doesnt matter.

I couldn’t handle that man. Women walk around barely wearing anything and wonder why men rape so often

Also the format you write in is extremely entertaining btw

We need to engineer an ice age.

Lemme tell you, summer sucks if you have a foot fetish.

so what? eye candys. just watch and observe them.

but i understand you. ive felt the same way before. but now i realize i dont hate them coz they wear less clothing, i hate them coz their exposed bods turn me on and yet i cant get these foids and they probably hate me for staring at them
If I wasn't an incel, I would hate it too cause I would want to emotionally bond with the woman, not be captured by her sluttiness and sexual attraction, but since I have no chance anyways, might as well laugh at humanity returning to monkey and ditching clothing.

Girls love showing they're legs

It's only a matter of time until females claim the right to walk naked in public.

Clothes are one of the most ancient behavioral traits of our species. In all cultures, adults cover at least their genitals in public.

This will go too.

How do you expect anyone to believe this shit? Fucking larpers never show any proof....

How do you expect anyone to believe this shit? Fucking larpers never show any proof....
You think I'm lying about foids walking around in bikinis?