Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids virtue signaling about suicide awareness month

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Everytime I go Instagram or Twitter that’s all I see foids posting is about suicide awareness which is a fucking joke since most men commit suicide jfl

You know for a fact they don't give a shit, lol. I bet you that most foids get a sick sense of satisfaction whenever a low SMV male gets hit by a train or is electrocuted.

All foids are feminists and all feminists are misandrists, nobody wants their virtue signaling bullshit

actually more women try to commit suicide
its just that more men succeed when attempting suicide because we usually shoot ourselves in the head, jump of a building, crash our cars, rope etc etc
while foids do shit like cut their wrist and OD on pills which is waaay less effective and can be saved even hours after it happend

Last edited:
its just that more men succeed when attempting suicide because we usually shoot ourselves in the head, jump of a building, crash our cars, rope etc etc
while foids do shit like cut their wrist and OD on pills which is waaay less effective
They aren’t trying to commit suicide, they are whoring for attention using extreme measures.

They literally celebrate male suicide on soycial media.

while foids do shit like cut their wrist and OD on pills which is waaay less effective and can be saved even hours after it happend
This means literally nothing, women only do this to seek attention, whereas men like you said actually commit suicide

This means literally nothing, women only do this to seek attention, whereas men like you said actually commit suicide
yes it does mean something
it means women are too low iq to even kill themselves lol

dat feel when no chad in 48 hours

Foids virtue signal 24/7 since about 4th year of their life.

I bet you that most foids get a sick sense of satisfaction whenever a low SMV male gets hit by a train or is electrocuted.
Water makes your hair wet (this riddle doesn't apply for baldcels).