Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids Try to hex The Donald

Billionare foids in Korea are actually doing the same thing but against the entire population of men. That’s why inceldom over there has skyrocketed

they also tried to hex allah in this subreddit. most religiousely and politically nuanced women award

Don't worry, our eldest and wisest wizardcels will protect Zion Don with their arcane arts
they also tried to hex allah in this subreddit. most religiousely and politically nuanced women award
E9MPwMVWUAIkLnL.jpg

never got what that retarded term even means honestly
foids dislike guys who are nice, polite and well-meaning

they then call them 'nice guys' and claim that they aren't really nice

Trump just barks a lot, but nothing will change. He even supports abortion now. He supports Israel and jews. He never stopped immigration. Not that it would matter to insane foids like these, but the elections are fake and both candidates are the same jewish puppet with different personalities. Though i don't know what's more retarded, thinking that magic is real or thinking that one jewish candidate is worse than the other.

foids dislike guys who are nice, polite and well-meaning

they then call them 'nice guys' and claim that they aren't really nice
Foids dislike sub5s who are nice, polite and well-meaning.

Nice and polite Chads are referred to as “golden retrievers”

I’ve literally had foids tell me that I’m “too nice” growing up, whatever the fuck that means. The truth is that foids start at the conclusion of hating sub5s, everything else is theater.

'golden retriever' bf's are usually normies, it's a condescending term

Foids dislike sub5s who are nice, polite and well-meaning.

I’ve literally had foids tell me that I’m “too nice” growing up, whatever the fuck that means. The truth is that foids start at the conclusion of hating sub5s, everything else is theater.
even in the case of chads theyd prefer a sociopathic one to a "golden retriever". btw that term implies a subconscious dogpill

'golden retriever' bf's are usually normies, it's a condescending term
I disagree. Foids love a kind and caring Chad, just like they love a rude and insulting Chad, because they love him for being Chad.

All of your actions and traits are filtered through your appearance. What is seen as a good thing on Chad is a bad thing on a sub5. A Chad is sweet, a sub5 is a “niceguy”. A Chad is confident, a sub5 is “egotistical” and “creepy”.

IMG 3253

Chad’s actions are always seen as good thanks to the halo effect.

I disagree. Foids love a kind and caring Chad, just like they love a rude and insulting Chad, because they love him for being Chad.
I never said anything about this

i think its worth bringing up something. autistic people tend to be timid and overpolite. foids hate aspies, so ofc they hate these traits too.

I never said anything about this
Alright, I’m just clearing up the fact that foids don’t dislike nice guys, they dislike nice sub5s.

And I’ve definitely seen foids call htns, chadlites and chads “golden retrievers” on instagram and chink tok.

I used to do this cucked this with Wicca and Paganmaxxing

tbh it is pretty useful if you don't take it too literally casting spells JFL. This shit is for internal development mostly, JFL at this spells. Nice visualization though, it is true and real power.