Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids thinking they could beat tf out of Moggedcels, it’s over for Gymmaxxers

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★★
IMG 3229

That was a great lifefuel post I even suspect OP to be a dude. In 2023 its illegal to acknowledge any form of superiority men have over women and no foid would do that

> tall woman
> 5'7

Cage3dgifmaker26671

Reddit retardation syndrome

She must live in some subhuman gook country where 5'5 is the average height.

5'7 for foids is above average in every country other than the Netherlands
I still don't see it as tall.

tbh I don't believe your statement but its probably true

That's a guy larping. Women don't "see videos of men lifting heavy framed girls" and if they did they wouldn't word it like that.

It's obviously true though. Which is another reason why it's most likely a man that wrote this just to trigger some feminist bitches.

On average about 75% stronger upper body and 25% stronger lower body. Most foids are weak as fuck and can't even do push ups but most men are weak too.

That's a guy larping. Women don't "see videos of men lifting heavy framed girls" and if they did they wouldn't word it like that.

It's obviously true though. Which is another reason why it's most likely a man that wrote this just to trigger some feminist bitches.
I peeked their profile and it’s definitely a girl but she is Mexican and her perspective is mogging Edgars and Miguels, no wonder she felt like hot shit JFL

She must live in some subhuman gook country where 5'5 is the average height.
Yeah but even then a 4'11 gookcels is still stronger than a foid, its not a matter of height the muscles are literally just formed different.

I peeked their profile and it’s definitely a girl but she is Mexican and her perspective is mogging Edgars and Miguels, no wonder she felt like hot shit JFL
My god i made the mistake and looked at that things reddit profile. That foid is everything that's wrong with the world. A manipulative ultra feminist leftist with a victim complex. Penis envy and denial of human nature. Batshit crazy. You are right that is a foid and this is what happens when they go unchecked.