Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids think they are unique in their preferences

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Whenever i talk with foids about their preferences they always act that they prefer such a unique type of guy that no other woman wants: tall, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, square jaw

Meanwhile guys’ tatses are really differ from each other, men preferences are so so diverse: short foids, tall foids, slender foids, chubby foids, short hair, long hair, flat chest, big chest, black, white, asian etc etc

I’ve never heard the term ‘hunter eyes’ used outside of an incel or lookism based forum.

I’ve never heard the term ‘hunter eyes’ used outside of an incel or lookism based forum.
They didn’t exactly say “hunter eyes” but described them perfectly

Correct. Female sexual selection is a eugenics mechanism. They will always have men begging them for sex, so they developed a universal "taste" for genetically-superior men, because they can afford to reject men who they deem unworthy.

Male sexual selection on the other hand is more diverse because for a male to be sexually successful, all he has to do is impregnate a woman, regardless of her genetic value. If men were just as picky as women, they would never get laid.

Foids want 6 feet of personality and a great jaw line of comedy.

Male sexual selection on the other hand is more diverse because for a male to be sexually successful, all he has to do is impregnate a woman, regardless of her genetic value.

That's not true. Female genetics play an equal role in determining generic fitness of offspring and that reflects well on male preference for LTR with a foid.

The only difference is that most men are unable to act on their preference.

That's not true. Female genetics play an equal role in determining generic fitness of offspring and that reflects well on male preference for LTR with a foid.

The only difference is that most men are unable to act on their preference.
Correct, but all reproduction "costs" for a man is ejaculation. For a woman, it costs a nine-month pregnancy and difficult labour. A male doesn't lose anything by impregnating a low-genetic-value female. A woman loses nine months of fertility and the bodily wear-and-tear that comes with it.
This is why 80% of males are unattractive to females, because mating with them would not be worth it. Males on the other hand are more fair and diverse in their sexual preferences because there was nowhere near as much evolutionary pressure to select only the best mates. One man could impregnate a thousand women and lose nothing, no matter how many ugly women were included.
If only what you said was true, then male and female sexual preference would be identical in terms of the percentage of the population found attractive, but that is clearly not the case.

The foid hive mind theory remains strong

Correct, but all reproduction "costs" for a man is ejaculation. For a woman, it costs a nine-month pregnancy and difficult labour. A male doesn't lose anything by impregnating a low-genetic-value female. A woman loses nine months of fertility and the bodily wear-and-tear that comes with it.
This is why 80% of males are unattractive to females, because mating with them would not be worth it. Males on the other hand are more fair and diverse in their sexual preferences because there was nowhere near as much evolutionary pressure to select only the best mates. One man could impregnate a thousand women and lose nothing, no matter how many ugly women were included.
If only what you said was true, then male and female sexual preference would be identical in terms of the percentage of the population found attractive, but that is clearly not the case.

It is the case when men consider a LTR. There are several studies that show that men would fuck anything short term, but long term would prefer feminine features.

yet all chads have them

from what ive seen the men are all like 6/10 looks and above they lust for

But they swear that “every woman is different”. When a foid claims “he doesn’t need to have a six pack” she is full of shit.
Just look at those dating reality shows —- the Bachelor and more recently, Love Is Blind; every guy looks like a carbon copy of another

Whenever i talk with foids about their preferences they always act that they prefer such a unique type of guy that no other woman wants: tall, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, square jaw

Meanwhile guys’ tatses are really differ from each other, men preferences are so so diverse: short foids, tall foids, slender foids, chubby foids, short hair, long hair, flat chest, big chest, black, white, asian etc etc
They are called NPC's for a reason.

But they swear that “every woman is different”. When a foid claims “he doesn’t need to have a six pack” she is full of shit.
Just look at those dating reality shows —- the Bachelor and more recently, Love Is Blind; every guy looks like a carbon copy of another
It is sad how brainwashed and socially engineered foids how, it is pathetic really.

Foids are same factory generics.

All women are like that. Yes women get with guys that don't match the typical Chad but you know damn well that dude is a 2nd choice at best.

yet all chads have them

View attachment 225420
That guy isn’t really a Chad tbh, some models are selected on what it euphemistically called unconventional beauty. I call it fucking weirdness, that guy looks like an alien. He has typical Chad features (which is what models are selected on) but his facial harmony is horrendous and you could find many guys who have less prominent Chad features that would be considered far better looking than he.

That guy isn’t really a Chad tbh, some models are selected on what it euphemistically called unconventional beauty. I call it fucking weirdness, that guy looks like an alien. He has typical Chad features (which is what models are selected on) but his facial harmony is horrendous and you could find many guys who have less prominent Chad features that would be considered far better looking than he.

Yeah, he looks like an alien but still works as a male model.

Last edited:
Yeah, he looks like an alian but still works as a male model.
I hear you, I actually think that hunter eyes are a very rare trait, even among Chads. Most Chads I’ve seen don’t actually have them, though most that you see on TV and in movies disproportionately do.

Every foid is the same, they are npcs with no personality

Exactly. Men have a bigger variety in taste

It is the case when men consider a LTR. There are several studies that show that men would fuck anything short term, but long term would prefer feminine features.
Yes, precisely, LTR is a rational decision not based on pure sexual attraction, which is what I'm talking about. Men will have sex with a wide variety of women, and then choose a suitable wife based on other considerations. Women on the other hand will only ever be attracted to chad, no matter the circumstance. They aren't attracted to the beta cucks they end up marrying.

sucks that i have no chin and child like cheeks

They dont have to be interesting since their chadhole :lul: is already interesting to us