Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids think that invading our country with millions of illegal immigrants is gonna make America safer lol

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So whats the deal with all the #Me Too movement and accusing all men of rape and saying all men are rapists? Do these people not understand that every year millions of people from third world hellholes that have no concept of womens rights or womens autonomy or even fucking boundaries is going to not make the "rape culture" a million times worse for them?

FOids contantly complain about being "too scared to go out for a walk in my own neighborhood" or "So scared that men are going to harrass me. BITCH YOU VOTED TO HAVE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS FROM HAITI AND EL SALVADOR COME TO THIS COUNTRY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

The safest coutnries on earth are the whitest ones. End of story. With the exception being a few very mellow and beta coutnries in east Asia like Japan and South Korea. You even see it in the United States, Decades of civil rights laws and pandering to minorities and guess what, the neighborhoods with blacks and hispanics are still far more dangerous than white ones. Although as a foid you guys probably get wet walking through dangerous neighborhoods at night Jesus fucking christ. Yet at the same time you all complain about rape culture MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS

What country would you rather go for a walk in foid: fucking El Salvador, Haiti, or Nigeria? Or rural Ireland or Denmark

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back