Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids these days put bids in for multiple Chads in a row within MINUTES in clubs

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Went to a club as part of a yearly work night out last night and it's always interesting to see how things have gotten worse over the years when you think it couldn't get any worse. One thing that I've noticed is the complete lack of subtlety when girls are throwing themselves at Chads. When I was a kid and first started going out girls made at least a slight effort not to look like a complete desperate slut and some girls even shamed other girls for how much of a slut they were. Now though that shame is completely gone.

At one point I was standing at the side of the club just watching stuff happen on the dance floor. These 2 drunk 5/10 foids stumbled in and they were literally looking around the dance floor for Chads only. The floor was filled with men of all shapes and sizes just awkwardly dancing away but you seen these 2 plain as fuck bitches walk in and just waltz right past every one of their looksmatches and do that stupid thing girls do where they dance near a man they are interested in and bump into him on purpose to get his attention. They did this to about 4 or 5 different Chads and Chadlites within the space of fucking 2 minutes with each of the guys just not reciprocating their interest yet they didn't care at all. The rest of the men there might as well have been cucks sitting in the corner slapping their pink helmets because they weren't even on the menu.

The complete lack of shame is what gets me the most. Imagine seeing a girl making blatant moves towards 5 different men within minutes and thinking that is potential wife material. And the thing is if you go to these degenerate places and just stand back and watch you see the same shit happen over and over again. And bear in mind these same girls are probably out EVERY weekend.

Some people just blame feminism but I think the biggest problem is this self permeating monkey see monkey do shit where bitches are whoring themselves out with no consequence or shame and so others adopt the same behaviour until it becomes the complete norm and then they start encouraging each other to be even bigger sluts.

I don't think that it's a new phenomenon. I've seen that shit back in 2014. A foid on a vacation away from her normie boyfriend decided to cheat on him with the Chad of the club, the man who was the tallest, had a large frame, and was the most dominant socially. She kissed him right then and there within minutes of meeting him.

Another foid I worked with started flirting with a random Chad and shortly thereafter went with him to the bathroom to fuck, not even in a club setting, but during day time. I used to consider this behavior an internet meme, but it's all real; countless of times, I've seen with my own eyes some of the sluttiest and most shameless things one can imagine, and heard even worse.

A pre-lubed foid in heat will furiously bang a Chad within literally a couple of minutes after seeing him, whether in a club setting or in day time. I did not believe it initially, I considered it an exaggerated maymay - yet it is all real, all of it.

I don't think that it's a new phenomenon. I've seen that shit back in 2014. A foid on a vacation away from her normie boyfriend decided to cheat on him with the Chad of the club, the man who was the tallest, had a large frame, and was the most dominant socially. She kissed him right then and there within minutes of meeting him.

Another foid I worked with started flirting with a random Chad and shortly thereafter went with him to the bathroom to fuck, not even in a club setting, but during day time. I used to consider this behavior an internet meme, but it's all real; countless of times, I've seen with my own eyes some of the sluttiest and most shameless things one can imagine, and heard even worse.

A pre-lubed foid in heat will furiously bang a Chad within literally a couple of minutes after seeing him, whether in a club setting or in day time. I did not believe it initially, I considered it an exaggerated maymay - yet it is all real, all of it.
Absolutely. Its been going on for a while. The good thing about clubs is that is where you can see it going on en masse. It's like ALL girls in there are doing it whereas years ago (where I'm from at least) if you seen girls acting like this they would be worried about either rejection or being called a slut/slag. Now however if the very next Chad will say "Fuck it. Yep I'll fuck this 5/10 who is putting it on a plate" then rejection means nothing and if Slut Shaming is considered bad then they think there is no shame in slutting.

I know what you mean. I've seen all kinds of shit myself. I once went on a night out with a group and one of the guys we were with was a Chad who women just couldn't resist. The club we went to was ran by a friend of a guy in the group and he works behind the bar there sometimes. His fiancé was in the club on this night and was offering herself to the Chad in our group. Offering to suck his dick in the toilets and telling him she really wants to fuck him while her boyfriend was behind the fucking bar. He ended up meeting her in the club next door so it was out of view and got sucked and fucked her in the toilets while recording it on his phone then came back sweating and showed us all the video.

Seen this many times, too many times. It’s just the way the world is now. I wish I was born around 1940.

Absolutely. Its been going on for a while. The good thing about clubs is that is where you can see it going on en masse. It's like ALL girls in there are doing it whereas years ago (where I'm from at least) if you seen girls acting like this they would be worried about either rejection or being called a slut/slag. Now however if the very next Chad will say "Fuck it. Yep I'll fuck this 5/10 who is putting it on a plate" then rejection means nothing and if Slut Shaming is considered bad then they think there is no shame in slutting.

I know what you mean. I've seen all kinds of shit myself. I once went on a night out with a group and one of the guys we were with was a Chad who women just couldn't resist. The club we went to was ran by a friend of a guy in the group and he works behind the bar there sometimes. His fiancé was in the club on this night and was offering herself to the Chad in our group. Offering to suck his dick in the toilets and telling him she really wants to fuck him while her boyfriend was behind the fucking bar. He ended up meeting her in the club next door so it was out of view and got sucked and fucked her in the toilets while recording it on his phone then came back sweating and showed us all the video.
Yeah, it seems that clubs bring out the most extreme forms of sluttiness out of women. The atmosphere of alcohol, sensual dancing to music that has erotic vibes to it, and everyone being horny (despite pretending not to be, e.g. "I am just here to dance, I swear") gives them the impetus they need to take one of the Chads to the bathroom and give him a blowjob or full bathroom sex. Although these disloyal whores would not be considered "wife material" in any other era, they have no trouble getting into LTRs, as in reality, females are the gatekeepers of everything.

Although it could be fun to be the Chaddest Chad in the club, I really just want to be able to have a 1/10 girlfriend for myself at some point; I basically have no standards whatsoever, but at 5'7, having no real job prospects any time soon (merely temporary jobs), no driving license, living with my mother at the age of 26, and a host of other issues -- physical, mental, and life-wise -- I can't even have that. I can't even score a 1/10 landwhale while these Chads have throngs of young, lascivious skanks lined up to suck them off or just outright take it up their asses. Such is life.

Not surprised. Seen shit like that before all the time back in high school and even now still in university, though less on a sexual scale and more on a romantic one.

Going to clubs would be unironically a good place to meet some truecel friends and have a drink together. As it is you see the blackpill in action but you are only a spectator how those cucks humiliate themselves, and to solidify your beliefs about foid-chad dynamics

It ignoring this like the plague

Toilets should've never been given rights, this would have never happened in the past when they were forbidden to act like primal animals it was for the good of society and to maintain peace. And high culture was the norm. This is why i never go out i don't want to deal with these retarded whores mocking me for my omega autist behavior. Also i cant stand the low iq nigger music they listen to in those nightclubs and it triggers my weak senses due to how loud it is.

Damn, I hate women, man.

WHY DO I FUCKING OPEN ID TO SEE THESE ABSOLUTE FUCKING SUICIDEFUEL THREADS
WHY, WHY DO I DO IT?
I JUST CAN'T. THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN COMPLETE PARALLEL UNIVERSES WHILE WE ROT IN A PUTRID, WRETCHED, CRUEL AND LONELY REALITY.
I KNOW THIS IS ALL REAL, I'VE SEEN VIDEOS OF SHIT LIKE THIS BUT I STILL SOMETIMES LIKE TO THINK IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION, IMAGINATION, ALL A DREAM I WILL WAKE UP FROM BECAUSE IT IS SOUND SO UNREAL AND UNKNOWN TO ME, JUST UNIMAGINABLE.
I HATE, I HATE LIFE AND THIS PLANET SO MUCH.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE IT SO EASY AND ALWAYS LIVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES WHILE I FUCKING ROT IN THIS CHAIR IN THIS FUCKIG ROOM ALL MY LIFE AND WILL FUCKING END THIS WAY.

I used to consider this behavior an internet meme, but it's all real;
I thought it's an exageration too. holly shit. This actually happens
fucked her in the toilets while recording it on his phone then came back sweating and showed us all the video
Brutal. Jesus. I don't know why I'm still alive tbh. :feelsrope: