Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids that have tattoos( especially back tattoos) and hate getting attention/stares from sub 8 males are fucking stupid

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
WARNING: INKWELL STORY TIME

I remember back in 2015 ( the year after i matriculated) I attended this orientation day event at this park in the city,my small tertiary college had this gay orientation day, this is where we met the student staff and some other students, I was 18 years old at the time. We played stupid games like running and spinning with a teaspoon in our hand holding a egg and the egg shouldn't fall on the ground, we did a group drawings in competitions to othher group drawings, bla bla its was stupid and i barely remember it,

anyways i came into contact with a hot short white girl with short dark hair ( hair that went just past her earlobes),her ass was quiet big due to mild chubbyness, she had a big back tattoo(s), i can't remember what it was, anyway i knew that i would never get to date her but i was in contact with a hot mono-english white foid( my logical brain says there's absolutely no chance that anything will happen in contrast to my emotional brain that just felt super confident)
I asked her what does your tattoo represent and then she turned around and showed me her large back tattoo and she explained what it was, i made a few very mild fingertip touches on her back( which i enjoyed) . later i remember i told her i was gonna hangout with the senior students and i was hoping she would follow me to them, she just smiled

Now the painful memory is that another indian girl from my oldtown who i had not seen for 9 years at that time was one of the new students. prior to the orientation day, i had seen this indian foid in the campus building and i got a huge heart drop, my anxiety shot up, years before then-- i was in plenty of facebook contact with this indian foid and it fizzled out because she was so generic like she's into eurosoccer like everybody else bla bla anyway back to the orientation day, i remember the last part of my time at the orientation day, i was deliberately looking for this indian foid and i was staring at a group of new students with the hot short white foid and this was group sitting down on the grass, the hot short white foid started to look embarrassed , her eyes started to open up because she thought i was deliberately staring at her and the group of new students noticed this as well, "that guy is staring at you bla bla" I was staring at this group because i was trying to see if the indian girl is among them. I have many other awkard stare stories with this indian foid as well, these stories are really sad to me.( a girl from my childhood doesn't notice me) at this orientation day, i had a neck beard and i was wearing a broad hat

anyway, Do you think hot girls with tattoos that hate getting attention from sub 8 males are fucking stupid and cowardly??

Last edited: