Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids that dress like sluts should be raped

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
If you carry a million dollars around a homeless person, they will steal. If you dress like a slut around truecels, you deserve to be raped. Foids that do this, need to be raped as much as possible and pay for the consequences of their actions. They need to feel accountability, responsibility, and discipline.

It's plane disrespectful. If they were in our shoes they would be very offended. Imagine having a carrot shoved in your face, and you're fucking starving, but you can never eat it. That is the life of a truecel.

over socialization

I personally don’t think that’s appropriate, while I may be low iQ and impulsive I am not a monkey or evil

I just find it insulting to see half naked foids, but I feel like if one is hot your going to get blueballed anyway even if she’s completely covered up so idk

I personally see like this

Problem: I can’t have sex because am ugly and autistic
Solution: so logically I shouldn’t have a sex drive and should feel no physical attraction to foids

But unfortunately nature dictates otherwise, foids dressing half naked is just rubbing salt in my wounds. It’s pretty hostile fuck you to my failed biological state

wite peepl posting ill shit trying to get the froum banned

Yes they deserve to be Gangraped also IT will touch this

The only thing protecting foids from me is the simp police

They should be shamed but not raped brah wtf