Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids terrorized me when I was younger

over_department

over_department

Still salty about the fall of Rome
★★★★
I was always a paranoid child thinking everyone was out to make me look bad. I was right. I would constantly be fucked around with foids and I was socially awkward as a child so I wasn’t brave enough to call them whores and sluts. It didn’t help that I was ugly as fuck too

I wish I could go back and defend my younger self

My appearance, in this case, never influenced my feelings such as anger to remain meek, I was always angry, technically, and I always made fun of the people who made fun of me.

Every woman who gave me dirty looks, I returned dirty looks in kind.

I got bullied (verbally) by foids all throughout my school life and any time I'd try to "fire back", I'd get talked down to by teachers / other students. Foids and beta fags share hive-mind mentality to go after lone males, especially those that don't fit with their narrative, the... "status quo" that they pretend they don't control. It probably doesn't help that my mother and sister terrorized me from the time i was a child to adulthood, my mother passing 3 years ago was a great day / relieved me of feeling any guilt or shame, glad the cunt is dead. I hope my sister gets graped or run over by a 18-wheeler one day. Fucking whore deserves to die. Foids are all evil.