Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids terrify me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Honestly, I am actually scared of foids. They’re like a different species of human. They’re very hostile if they don’t like the look of you so it’s pointless trying to be friendly as I know that they’ll never like me. When they want something from you, they never give back. As a man you feel forced to help them because if you don’t they scold you and can use their social power to hurt you.

One reason I fear them is because I don’t want to be a target for their bullying. They laugh and mock you, belittle you, make you feel like you’re worthless and nothing. They have so much power now and men can’t do anything about it because muh misogyny.

It is hopeless. Avoid women at all costs because they’re something else entirely. They’re demons who feed off other peoples suffering. They enjoy making other people suffer, especially low status males and I don’t want to become a victim. They want me to die, they hate me.

Very true. Women have a lot of power simply because desperate whiteknights want to fuck them. It's them that will make your life hell if you do anything to m'lady. Alone women are subhuman weaklings. If men wanted to, every single foid would be inside a cage by tomorrow, used only as breeding and pleasure machines.

Very true. Women have a lot of power simply because desperate whiteknights want to fuck them. It's them that will make your life hell if you do anything to m'lady. Alone women are subhuman weaklings. If men wanted to, every single foid would be inside a cage by tomorrow, used only as breeding and pleasure machines.
Soyboys make our lives worse because of their white knighting so that makes them nearly as bad as women. Fuck IT and their foid circle jerking.

I'm not afraid of women, I'm afraid of white knights.

Honestly, I am actually scared of foids. They’re like a different species of human. They’re very hostile if they don’t like the look of you so it’s pointless trying to be friendly as I know that they’ll never like me. When they want something from you, they never give back. As a man you feel forced to help them because if you don’t they scold you and can use their social power to hurt you.

One reason I fear them is because I don’t want to be a target for their bullying. They laugh and mock you, belittle you, make you feel like you’re worthless and nothing. They have so much power now and men can’t do anything about it because muh misogyny.

It is hopeless. Avoid women at all costs because they’re something else entirely. They’re demons who feed off other peoples suffering. They enjoy making other people suffer, especially low status males and I don’t want to become a victim. They want me to die, they hate me.

Yes but it all unnatural , back then you could just rape them , and they will stick with you for protection ..man dont need social skills that much ,its a feminine trait.

(In Pubg)

I'm not afraid of women but I certainly avoid them. As an incel there is nothing to gain from their presence.

Not scared of them on their own, but yeah its the social pressure that if you don't bow down and bend over to muh queens every whim they'll find a way to get back at you. Whether that's destroying you socially, getting white knights to deal with you, and in extreme cases trying to get the cops to take you out. They don't have anything to offer me anyways(And vice-versa), so I just avoid.

Not scared of them on their own, but yeah its the social pressure that if you don't bow down and bend over to muh queens every whim they'll find a way to get back at you. Whether that's destroying you socially, getting white knights to deal with you, and in extreme cases trying to get the cops to take you out. They don't have anything to offer me anyways(And vice-versa), so I just avoid.

Exactly.

I don't have any choice but to keep my head down if I want to survive.

im not scared of them i just dont trust them because of the way they behave.

Exactly.

I don't have any choice but to keep my head down if I want to survive.

They're like commissars or SS officers. They can destroy you at will and they have the backing of the law to do it. If you're not a Chad you're basically not even a citizen.

They're like commissars or SS officers. They can destroy you at will and they have the backing of the law to do it. If you're not a Chad you're basically not even a citizen.

There is no group of people more privileged than young, white Stacies.

There is no group of people more privileged than young, white Stacies.
All they need to do is open their legs and they automatically become trophy wives to chad in finance or real estate.

this is how they've been since 2002-2003 in the "muh trad" balkans, it's why it was always over

you'd get absolutely annihilated if you made one of them even slightly unhappy

I'm not afraid of women. I'm more afraid of the people who worship them. If an apocalypse ever happened. Women would probably have groups of blood thirsty betas at beck and call to kill anyone they dont like.

2050: Sub10 men get fed to lions livestreamed on YouTube II.

By 2050 youtube will only show kids shows at the rate it's going. You really think they'll show a live feeding of a human to a lion lmfao. Our pussy society couldnt handle it.

I'm not afraid of foids themselves, i've just learned to be greately distrustful of them, it's the fact that every foid is backed by dozens of white knights, and can easily use them to destroy your reputation, or even arrest or kill you, that makes them dangerous, especially now that they can accuse you of rape with no evidence, even if you somehow don't go to jail your rep will be forever destroyed, everyone will know and forever hate you, be suspicious of you immediately. When dealing with ugly short, non-celebrity men they are like commanders of dozens of leashed savage hellhounds that attack indiscriminately on command.

Last edited:
Foids are more scared of us than we are of them.

Everytime a foid sees an incel near them in public or walking behind them down the street, they start to get paranoid about what may occur. Even the disgusting fat ugly bitches have this much of an ego. "OMG IT'S AN INCEL, BE ON EDGE GIRLS, HE MIGHT RAPE US!".

At the rate we are going. Officially domestic terrorists now. More like 2025 incels fed to lions. 2035 sub 10 men.