Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids tell us how to Get A Girlfriend

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★

"Just have a good moral compass inkwell while i fuck dark triad Chad tee hee"

Last edited:
What is she even saying? Foids ignored me all my life. I never even got the chance to open up. :lul:

Anything that comes out of a hole's mouth is immediately deemed retarded.

I wonder if she would approach people that give her disgusted/fearful looks?

i can imagine her repulsed reaction to my face
lynch this femoid

Psychopathic men father more children than other men. Coincidence? Probably not. But don't expect women or normies to discuss about this fact because it breaks their world view and they can't stand uncomfortable facts.

"just go outside"
holy fuck we need TFD

what's this retarded foid on about.

'we date guys, but we're totally out of their league tho' :foidSoy:

bitch, you're in whatever league you play in

if you're in a shit league it's because you're shit

I go outside literally everyday and I still hate foids, probably even more than the average incel

just respect women theory

2017 all over again

But my boyfriend is 6'5 blonde blue-eyed chad, it just happens tee hee!

Way out of their league: Chadlite and below

Psychopathic men father more children than other men. Coincidence? Probably not. But don't expect women or normies to discuss about this fact because it breaks their world view and they can't stand uncomfortable facts.
"Misogynists" on average are literally sexually more active than other men Jfl.

low iq, terrible social skills, middle age. where do i go to find a not trashy not obese foid? dating site didnt work even with high personality match with foid. is dating site not real foids

View attachment 1200774
"Just have a good moral compass inkwell while i fuck dark triad Chad tee hee"
women underrate men's attractiveness
When she says out of the girl's league, she means a looksmatch couple and a lot of guys dumpsterdive these days

I immediately click off any video where there is a foid and she is doing anything but showing her tits and ass

women underrate men's attractiveness
When she says out of the girl's league, she means a looksmatch couple and a lot of guys dumpsterdive these days
Exactly this.

I could barely watch this shit (didnt finish it), i just want to punch her in her retarded fucking face (in gta rp). Im sick of hearing this sewage every time a foid opens mouth. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Reminder to everybody here when women claim that most men are with women "out of the league" what they really mean is an average looking guy is dating an average looking girl but she thinks he's ugly.

"you can see beautiful women date ugly men all the time in streets, not me tho teeheee"

Reminder to everybody here when women claim that most men are with women "out of the league" what they really mean is an average looking guy is dating an average looking girl but she thinks he's ugly.
Exactly, because of hypergamy foids don't generally look any better than their bf

It genuinely baffles me how retarded women can be