Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids Taking Our Jobs - The Unfair Competition

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Fellow brocels,
I need to get something off my chest that has been bothering me for a while now. I am absolutely fed up with foids taking our job since WW2.It's bad enough that we have to compete with each other, but now we have to face stiff competition from females This is just suicidefuel. I've lived in my town my entire life, and I've seen how our local businesses have been hit hard. Our factories used to be the backbone of this community, providing jobs and livelihoods for generations. But since foids entered the workplace cheap labor swooped in and stole our opportunities right from under our noses.
It's not just about losing jobs; it's about losing our identity and purpose. Our skills and hard work are being overlooked in favor of some foid style workforce. We're left feeling useless and pushed to the sidelines while these subhumans take over everything.
And don't get me started on the excuses they give. "They work more efficiently than men," they say. Well, of course, they do! They probably have mind-boggling manipulation skills and personality perks that simps lovev that makes our efforts pale in comparison. But does that mean we should just accept being replaced? I don't think so!
I understand we are living in a changing world, but it shouldn't come at the expense of hardworking men who have invested their time and energy into their professions. We deserve a fair chance to compete in our own communities. I'm saying we should be hostile towards foids, and outcompete and throw them under the bus. I'm just frustrated with the system that allows this unfair competition to happen. It's high time our government and local authorities step up and protect the interests of their own men. We need to voice our concerns and demand that our leaders address this issue. Let's rally together and fight for our rights, for our jobs, and for the future of our manhood.
Remember, a foid engineer that gets a job, dislodged a man that gets a job. The playing field is uneven. Woke people would try to positive mask, that females should have the jobs, but that is detrimental to us men. We clearly are better.

It's because they're stealing our jobs, the economy is continuing to get worse.

Oh boy, discovering that water is wet.

Enjoy the collapse. Too bad only chad enjoys it. We just rot

In my experience foids are worse workers who take more time off. They are hired for diversity

Funny, I started a new thread about that. One company straight out admitted (I think it was a slip) that they prefer to hire foids

In my experience foids are worse workers who take more time off. They are hired for diversity
True. Men are given more shit for taking time off. In fact, in my experience, when taking time off, men with kids are given a harder time than single foids taking time off. Its also not uncommon for foids to just get up and quit, for completely stupid reasons (I was bored, a "creep" was making her uncomfortable, the commute is too far, etc)