Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids subconsciously check their clothes in my presence

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I was in a good mood today and decided to have a nice lunch in a decent Italian place downtown instead of sitting at my desk eating a burger from nearby mcd. Well...

I read about it before, but never paid attention. There was a couple sitting at a table nearby and 3 foids at the other table. While waiting for my order to come I looked around naturally stopping my eyes on these foids for a second. Every time I did this foids would start to check their clothing to make sure their boobs are fully covered and that fat inkwel couldn't see a thing. This looked like a totally subconscious act like it was their brain telling them to protect their bodies from the threat coming from bad genes nearby.

I know that it's basically "water is wet" for most of us here, but I just realized once again that it's over.

Women are vile creatures.

"I was born and it was over" -St. Hamudi

those same foids would practically be undressing themselves if there was a Chad there

:feelsbadman:

I noticed the same thing actually, also they usually look quite worried when they see me. I must look really fucking "creepy".

This is why incels should look extra hard at slutty dressed foids in public. When we try to ignore them we're only doing them a favor, and giving them permission to dress even more slutty, because they'll think they'll be safe from non-chads approaching or staring at them for too long. If rosties knew every time they went out, dressed in tights or anything slutty, there would be at least 10 incels who hit on them, then they'd all be wearing burkas the next day.

These sorts of encounters take the happiness out of my day as well. Has to be the most offensive thing from women. It's the fact that they can't just see you as a regular guy eating a meal without demonizing your maleness. They HAVE to see the world through their instinctual bias.

That's why I almost always get the wine pairing when I go fine dining, because I go alone and need the alcohol to relax and not give a shit about anyone else.

I tell them...

No hide bobs!

No hide vegines!

SHOW BOBS AND VEGINES!

This is why incels should look extra hard at slutty dressed foids in public. When we try to ignore them we're only doing them a favor, and giving them permission to dress even more slutty, because they'll think they'll be safe from non-chads approaching or staring at them for too long. If rosties knew every time they went out, dressed in tights or anything slutty, there would be at least 10 incels who hit on them, then they'd all be wearing burkas the next day.

This is the right approach. Foids go out of their way to show that they're uncomfortable around us, even as we go out of our way to not make them feel uncomfortable. Ugly males like us lose either way, so we might as well go out of our way to make them feel uncomfortable as possible.

For example, I walked past a young foid during my lunch break. She made sure not to even give me a first glance, let alone a second glance with a smile like she would if Chad crossed her path. Instead of cowering, I stared her down the entire time while she passed. Most women pick up their walking speed when I do this, at which point I start hurling insults at them or spitting in their direction. In this instance, she never even looked at me despite no one else being around.

Of course, I only recommend doing this to random foids you see on the streets and no one you come in contact on a regular basis like classmates or co-workers.

Last edited:
My only complaint from this thread is, fatcel = volcel, (unless you only got fat after 20)

I walked past a young foid during my lunch break. She made sure not to even give me a first glance, let alone a second glance with a smile like she would if Chad crossed her path. Instead of cowering, I stared her down the entire time while she passed. Most women pick up their walking speed when I do this, at which point I start hurling insults at them or spitting in their direction. In this instance, she never even looked at me despite no one else being around.
If more men did this then slutty foids would think again before walking outside with their ass and tits out. If they're just going sexually torment incels and deny them sex, then they don't deserve to be comfortable when they behave like whores.

My only complaint from this thread is, fatcel = volcel, (unless you only got fat after 20)
Well, even if I lose weight, I doubt it will grow my wrists, increase my height, make my dick longer and thicker and make me an easy-going person, so I'd say it's over anyway. Plus being not just fat, but rather morbidly obese, realistically leaves me a very little chance to turn things around...

those are actual IOIs bro :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Women do that around me and also turn around and go on their phones instantly

They have done it around me as well in the past. Haven't noticed it recently though.

They do that to me all the time. I’m used to it now.