Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids started insulting me cuz they thought I had crush on their friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Women want ugly men DEAD.

I was a young teen in middle school and there was seating plan so I was sitting next to a chad who actually wasn't that bad and one time he randomly told Stacy in class that I had a crush on her to piss me off in a friendly jokingly way which was how I saw it

but all of a sudden for rest of that day her friends are insulting the fuck out of me.

Coming up to me saying stuff like "why do you have a crush on Stacy?" "You're way out of her league" "she doesnt even like you" and I told them that Chad lied but they didn't believe me. Also later in the day in computer room I looked at Stacy for split second and they said something along lines of "Y U STARING AT STACY U PERV' and we were in computer room so they were pulling up pictures of ugly celebrities and laughing at how they looked like me which was I think the single main experience that made me from bluepilled to realising I'm ugly

They hated me and we're actively going out of there way to insult me and tell me I had no chance of going out with Stacy to protect her from me ugly face just cuz they thought I had crush on her

foids have no souls

This is why I will smack my retard classmate's face if he ever tries to spread romantic or sexual rumors about me. (in minecraft of course)

This is why I will smack my retard classmate's face if he ever tries to spread romantic or sexual rumors about me. (in minecraft of course)
Yeah I was too young and bluepilled at the time to realise what the consequences would be of chad telling Stacy I had crush on her

I was a young teen in middle school and there was seating plan so I was sitting next to a chad who actually wasn't that bad and one time he randomly told Stacy in class that I had a crush on her to piss me off in a friendly jokingly way which was how I saw it

but all of a sudden for rest of that day her friends are insulting the fuck out of me.

Coming up to me saying stuff like "why do you have a crush on Stacy?" "You're way out of her league" "she doesnt even like you" and I told them that Chad lied but they didn't believe me. Also later in the day in computer room I looked at Stacy for split second and they said something along lines of "Y U STARING AT STACY U PERV' and we were in computer room so they were pulling up pictures of ugly celebrities and laughing at how they looked like me which was I think the single main experience that made me from bluepilled to realising I'm ugly

They hated me and we're actively going out of there way to insult me and tell me I had no chance of going out with Stacy to protect her from me ugly face just cuz they thought I had crush on her
Her name wasn't really Stacy. This is LARP
Why so angry??? You seem like you would be like Kent when you get mad

Chads and Stacies hate incels.

They don't want your inferior sperm to pollute their friend's womb

Should have the toxic femininity tag.

Should have just stared at them all day to piss them off.

idk if ur larping or just have a very shitty life

Jesus Christ OP, that's brutal. The most that happened to me in high-school was a few insults here and there, maybe a bit of degrading actions towards me. I can't imagine what that experience would have been like for you. It's enough not having the right facial bones and subconsciously being ignored or picked on, but having it told to your face that many times? It's over.

low key everyone hates ugly men. even our fellow ugly male brethren will discriminate against us

It's better than him telling you a bully Chad that you like him....then this would have happened:

Bumo cuz was readin back at old threads and they make me sad cuz they're all my stories of blackpilled stuff like dis init